Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Exactly! And a commercial like that would boost the WNBA game even more. So simple, but they have yet to capitalize off of that. I truly believe they want Clark to be the only face for the W.

Internet trolls aside, the media has been worse than the trolls when it comes to covering the players, and this has been going on for years.
Stephen an and Shannon lead the bunch they are the ones who kicked it off. Literal black men saying black women hating on her cause she white. It’s wild af then crashing out when called out about it being even more anti black this whole situation made me sour on Shannon frfr

Daps
Lebron more worried about Caitlin it seems even tho A’ja literally signed to his no good agency

At the start of the season I do believe there was some envy for Clark, that subject should’ve ended by allstar break. I have no idea why Bron, Stephen A and Sharp still continue to push that button.
:hubie:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
At the start of the season I do believe there was some envy for Clark, that subject should’ve ended by allstar break. I have no idea why Bron, Stephen A and Sharp still continue to push that button.
:hubie:
You know why lmao they could’ve just said it was because she was famous but no they made it about race because they are all race hustlers

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Stop talking about the shyt if you don't think it should get covered :dead:

Can't shyt on the media and then the last page be about the chick :dead:

"Why ain't there no buzz about the Finals rematch???"

Last two pages, that shyt has gotten like one mention :mjtf:

Clark got swept having one decent game and a shyt game, Angel hurt her wrist to end the year, come on brehs

Why don't we talk about Sabrina prolly gonna shyt the bed this series? :jbhmm:

Stewie might get outplayed head to head again and my girl Jonquel Jones gonna be saving legacies :ufdup:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Good to see she's not with the fukk shyt, now she gotta show up next season like
DSC_0327-2-scaled.jpg
:lolbron: im just playing :pachaha:
Why would she need to do that when Coli brehs already see her that way :skip:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

Clark got swept having one decent game and a shyt game, Angel hurt her wrist to end the year, come on brehs

Stewie might get outplayed head to head again and my girl Jonquel Jones gonna be saving legacies :ufdup:
nikka shut the fukk up I just responded to what was said. I talk about the aces 24/7 y’all just ignore everything not Caitlin

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Stephen an and Shannon lead the bunch they are the ones who kicked it off. Literal black men saying black women hating on her cause she white. It’s wild af then crashing out when called out about it being even more anti black this whole situation made me sour on Shannon frfr
I don't fukk with those 2 c00ns. If they died tonight I wouldn't give a fukk and have nothing nice to say about them. There is nothing worse than a nikka on tv caping for a white person dissing their own race. That is the absolute worst type of person in society along with pedophiles, rapists, killers, and thieves. Especially considering that Sharpe grew up in a poor area of Georgia and probably went to segregated schools as a kid. To see a nikka on tv that I KNOW was treated unfairly by white people in his state growing up talking down on black people for kkkrakkers for a dollar is disgusting.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps

So you don't think no one in here is going to watch the conference finals games cuz Clark is home? As for Stewie, she doesn't have to win another title or playoff series for the rest of her career. She's a first ballot HOF and her legacy is set. The same for Wilson too even in this short time of her career. They've already accomplished more in under 10 years than most females would their entire careers.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I don't fukk with those 2 c00ns. If they died tonight I wouldn't give a fukk and have nothing nice to say about them. There is nothing worse than a nikka on tv caping for a white person dissing their own race. That is the absolute worst type of person in society along with pedophiles, rapists, killers, and thieves. Especially considering that Sharpe grew up in a poor area of Georgia and probably went to segregated schools as a kid. To see a nikka on tv that I KNOW was treated unfairly by white people in his state growing up talking down on black people for kkkrakkers for a dollar is disgusting.
100% he’s no different than Whitlock or Clarence Thomas