Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Why does Aja never get criticized. All people have talked about this season is how nobody a touch her stats impact etc. I can think of a million storylines an nba equivalent would get but it’s strange how she gets nothing but praise. Not saying she doesn’t deserve it but I can’t think of one nba player that doesn’t get criticized for something. I think that’s why the media struggles to give her a compelling storyline besides the unanimous mvp thing that kinda just became a footnote over the season

Mars

Superstar
Daps
So CC is the only person who had a bad game and Indy got blown out....That should tell you how important she is to Indy's success :troll:

But seriously.....Indy needs production from the big 3 plus Hull/Smith and the bench....I also find it interesting how no one is giving CC some grace for getting poked on the eye....Carrington's hands to Clark's eyes had to play a role in how poorly she shot...Clark had a black eye, right....I honestly thought some of the shots were more than makeable

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why does Aja never get criticized. All people have talked about this season is how nobody a touch her stats impact etc. I can think of a million storylines an nba equivalent would get but it’s strange how she gets nothing but praise. Not saying she doesn’t deserve it but I can’t think of one nba player that doesn’t get criticized for something. I think that’s why the media struggles to give her a compelling storyline besides the unanimous mvp thing that kinda just became a footnote over the season

:mjlol:WHY SHOULD THE 3X MVP,
2X DPOY
DEFENDING 2X CHAMPION
BE CRITICIZED BEFORE SHE LOSES?

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So CC is the only person who had a bad game and Indy got blown out....That should tell you how important she is to Indy's success :troll:

But seriously.....Indy needs production from the big 3 plus Hull/Smith and the bench....I also find it interesting how no one is giving CC some grace for getting poked on the eye....Carrington's hands to Clark's eyes had to play a role in how poorly she shot...Clark had a black eye, right....I honestly thought some of the shots were more than makeable

I THOUGHT LESS SMITH WAS BETTER
FOR THE TEAM?

WHY IS SHE EVEN BEING MENTIONED?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What exactly should she be criticized for?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
huh?

Daps

:mjlol:WHY SHOULD THE 3X MVP,
2X DPOY
DEFENDING 2X CHAMPION
BE CRITICIZED BEFORE SHE LOSES?

Because nba players of the same caliber get hated on too. I’m not saying it’s deserved but when it’s all praise it’s a boring narrative. Even Jordan had people hated on him back in the day

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because nba players of the same caliber get hated on too. I’m not saying it’s deserved but when it’s all praise it’s a boring narrative. Even Jordan had people hated on him back in the day

:mjlol:YOUR POSTS ARE WEIRD.

EXACTLY WHY DO YOU WANT
AJA WILSON TO BE HATED ON?

Daps
What exactly should she be criticized for?
Im not saying she should but that usually how sports discourse goes. Opposing fans will find something. Aja deserved all the praise but they could’ve spun the unanimous story by saying why isn’t her team winning more in the regular season. I was just thinking because the media doesn’t seem to know what to do with her and they just mention the same thing. Even when jokic was about to win his 3rd mvp they were talking about the record or can he win another championship. Or if he had a bad game why he didn’t carry harder. It just feels normal for nobody to be safe. But I guess it is what it is it’s just question not saying she deserves to be but it’s expected

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Indy needs to work out a 3 team trade during the offseason with Washington/Phoenix

To Washington- (2) 1st rd pks one from indy and one from Phoenix,

To Phoenix- N.Smith

To Indy- EDD

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

AJA JUST HAD EASILY THE
BEST SEASON IN WNBA HISTORY
COMING OFF B2B TITLES,
DPOY AND A GOLD MEDAL.

YOU HAVE TO BE INSANE
TO EVEN PRETEND TO CRITICIZE HER
BEFORE SHE FAILS TO DEFEND HER TITLE

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Indy needs to work out a 3 team trade during the offseason with Washington/Phoenix

To Washington- (2) 1st rd pks one from indy and one from Phoenix,

To Phoenix- N.Smith

To Indy- EDD

:dead: NOW THIS nikka WANTS
2X MVP ELENA DELLA DON?

SHAMELESS

Mars

Superstar
Daps

:dead: NOW THIS nikka WANTS
2X MVP ELENA DELLA DON?

SHAMELESS

WTF you mean shameless?

NY/Sea/Vegas/Connecticut are all playing with stacked decks

Indy would also be giving up a lottery pick (Smith)

As long as Indy isn't circumventing the cap they can do whatever they want.