Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
WTF you mean shameless?

NY/Sea/Vegas/Connecticut are all playing with stacked decks

Indy would also be giving up a lottery pick (Smith)

As long as Indy isn't circumventing the cap they can do whatever they want.

WHO HAS A BETTER TRIO
OF PLAYERS THAN THE FEVER?

FIRST THIS nikka SAID BRING IN
2023 1ST TEAM SABALLY,
NOW HES TALKING
ABOUT A 2X MVP.

I ALWAYS SAID
YOU nikkaS WERE JUST TRYING
TO REPLACE SMITH WITH ANOTHER STAR.

:devil:
:evil:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Why does Aja never get criticized. All people have talked about this season is how nobody a touch her stats impact etc. I can think of a million storylines an nba equivalent would get but it’s strange how she gets nothing but praise. Not saying she doesn’t deserve it but I can’t think of one nba player that doesn’t get criticized for something. I think that’s why the media struggles to give her a compelling storyline besides the unanimous mvp thing that kinda just became a footnote over the season

Im not saying she should but that usually how sports discourse goes. Opposing fans will find something. Aja deserved all the praise but they could’ve spun the unanimous story by saying why isn’t her team winning more in the regular season. I was just thinking because the media doesn’t seem to know what to do with her and they just mention the same thing. Even when jokic was about to win his 3rd mvp they were talking about the record or can he win another championship. Or if he had a bad game why he didn’t carry harder. It just feels normal for nobody to be safe. But I guess it is what it is it’s just question not saying she deserves to be but it’s expected

The sad thing is that you doubled down on this.

You feel this way because Clark is being criticized faltering in the first game? So you have to bring in someone else to take the heat off of her? And you use a GOAT candidate to make your point? Reeks of usual Clark fans reactions when something is “unfair” against her.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL