Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
NY put their best 2 defenders on Clark (Laney, Thornton)..and hid Ionescu/Sloot on the other players.....Those players were not able to take advantage.....Had Clark standing in the corner while running the offense through Wheeler.....SMFH.....This is why Indy should've gone after SDS, Cloud or Canada

And I'm smh at some of you defending Coach Sides....She sounds/looks lost

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They shouldn’t have put all their eggs in one basket. There are more marketable players in the WNBA besides Caitlin. Angel Reese has a huge following (more social media followers than Caitlin). Cameron Brink is gaining new followers as well being in LA and the white boys thinking “she’s the hottest” (as they would say).

No, she the baddest.

You know this is, mayne, big kountry kane!

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If im Clark im calling deuces to the fever and going to holla at big subwooofer and see wassup with the big 3 over the summer. If im gonna get my ass kicked I'd rather pocket 15 million and not 76k

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Gotta love the Coli hot takes.

No she obviously is not coming in like Candace Parker and dominating.

But she'll be fine. Even it takes another year or 2 the skillset is there to be a top player in that league. She was just playing college ball like a month ago.

Right now she's getting targeted by some of the best defenders in the league as well as occasionally doubled teamed. They'll figure out through the season how to get her better looks or the coach will be gone and they'll find one who can.
There's too much money to let her completely fail.
That's the media's fault. They've been hyping this chick up something serious like she's the female version of LeBron.

Two games in, and she's not as good as advertised.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That's the media's fault. They've been hyping this chick up something serious like she's the female version of LeBron.

Two games in, and she's not as good as advertised.
I mean she was selling out arenas and getting higher TV ratings than ever before. On the college level she lived up to that hype.

In the WNBA they were gonna hype her coming off of that. It would be malpractice not to.

I just think we have to give her a season and see how this plays out.

It's a different league with a much more physically gifted player but people were calling Wemby a bust after getting dunked and hoed by Kai Jones in Summer League lol.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I feel like i cant give my true opinion until I watch a whole fever game. The things I would change are getting someone else to bring the ball up the court. I noticed that when Caitlin brings the ball up. She's got multiple defenders at her. She passes then doesn't get the ball back. Also coach has her sometimes standing in the corner. I think you have to be more creative in how Caitlin gets the ball. Maybe running around like JJ Redikk, Steph Curry. I do agree with Coach Sides when she said you don't have to take those long crazy threes you have teammates now that can help.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lol

Caitlin looked frustrated. EW airball a three instead.

x.com

This is why Indy should've signed Diggins or Cloud.

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lol

Caitlin looked frustrated. EW airball a three instead.

x.com

This is why Indy should've signed Diggins or Cloud.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol

Caitlin coming off double screen, waiting for EW to pass. EW froze her out. Caitlin looked frustrated. EW airball a three instead. Same old

x.com

Coach def ain't gonna make it.

Better learn from Westhead and Magic :whistle: