Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
WNBA needs to tell teams to not fukk up the bag. If Caitlin fails them upgrades they got this year are gone.
Nah that’s crazy. Caitlyn better catch up. If anything, maybe seeing girls these new casual fans don’t know talking it to her will make them fans of other players too. If they wanted Caitlyn to have it easy they wouldn’t just sent her to Connecticut or just let Las Vegas pick her :yeshrug: They’re putting all the pressure on Caitlyn, that’s not her fault,

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Watch the first half of this game before going to bed.

Caitlin will probably look better as she gets used the WNBA style of play. I think the coach needs to do better putting her in positions to succeed. There shouldn't be many possessions in which Caitlin doesn't touch the ball.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone find it a coincidence that CC college coach retired 4 days ago?.......I'm telling you right now....Coach Sides will be fired during the Olympic break.
and replaced with her college coach?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Don't see how anyone is roasting Caitlyn for her play when she's being defended like 2016 Curry as a rookie.

That's nuts. Even more so because the defenses she's played have been good.

Tells me that she'd probably average 25-30 if she weren't guarded like that:pachaha:.
Nope, those WNBA women trying to end Clarkmania like the Heat ended Linsanity