Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
first game is against one of the best defenses in the league, and then the home opener is against the reigning MVP. if they started against teams like LA or PHX, they would have a less sharp learning curve to deal with.
Did you see Phoenix against the aces the other night? With cooper added, what makes u think the fever stand a chance in beating us? The only 2 games they beat us last season was when griner was out. She’s out indefinitely this season too, but cooper adds scoring. The Mercury are my team.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
I think the league did her dirty with the schedule... going against the #1 defense in the league in her debut was nasty work...then her home opener against the Liberty was crazy...that team has only had a few weeks to gel...these other teams been playing together for years on a high level...that Aces game next week is gonna be ugly... Kelsey Plum has this game circled on the calendar
She’s in the Sun and Liberty’s conference There are only 40 games and she will play them a combined 8 times this season. That’s a 5th of the season. It’s unavoidable.

Daps
I watched Clark, Reese, and Brink’s debut. Brink looked the best by far.

Angel looked real confident but I hate how she gets the ball in the post and just bull rushes to the rim; not looking for someone leaking backside or to make a post move to get a better look.

Clark plays shook like she wasn’t expecting the physicality or talent. I think she settles down but she has to get out of the PG position or them TOs gonna pile up
brink might have a better overall game but she also isnt being guarded like caitlin at this point. Gotta be rough for a rookie to be the defensive gameplan from the jump

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
She’s in the Sun and Liberty’s conference There are only 40 games and she will play them a combined 8 times this season. That’s a 5th of the season. It’s unavoidable.
I understand the league dynamics but come on....you put your golden goose against the most physical team in the league in her debut that was waiting to bust her ass...it wasn't a good look.....then her home opener against the Liberty...the person in charge of scheduling was a friend of Diana Taurasi :patrice:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Did you see Phoenix against the aces the other night? With cooper added, what makes u think the fever stand a chance in beating us? The only 2 games they beat us last season was when griner was out. She’s out indefinitely this season too, but cooper adds scoring. The Mercury are my team.
im not really talking about winning but just being able to play freely without looking like they are stuck in quicksand.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Clark being good out the gate is a good thing for the league..the WNBA has never had this kind of push in it's existence in terms of advertising .....I think the pressure to be great is getting to her it's obvious...but the league didn't do her any favors with the scheduling and her and the coach ain't on the same page.....got her out there just getting some cardio while her teammates throw up bricks

Clark being good out the gate....what games are you watching :mjlol:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Clark looking funny in the light

Nah, the coach is looking funny

* Talking about Clark's weaknesses to the media
* Telling her not to shoot deep 3's
* Telling her to take long 2's
* Telling her to not dance with the ball
* Telling her she only has .5 seconds to make a decision with the basketball when she comes off a screen