Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
I don't think them or the Sky are that far away on some real shyt :hubie:
If the Sky can hit on their draft pick (anywhere from 2-4) I see mock drafts have them taking Chicago native Aneesa Morrow out of LSU with their first pick & point Te-hina Paopao out of South Carolina with the 10th pick they got a chance to be better sooner than later

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If the Sky can hit on their draft pick (anywhere from 2-4) I see mock drafts have them taking Chicago native Aneesa Morrow out of LSU with their first pick & point Te-hina Paopao out of South Carolina with the 10th pick they got a chance to be better sooner than later
The WNBA damn sure gonna make sure they don't get the first pick. If they did, it would basically revitalize them with Bueckers.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

They need a 3&D wing and a G that can create & score

They need Miss Buckets

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The WNBA damn sure gonna make sure they don't get the first pick. If they did, it would basically revitalize them with Bueckers.

Dallas has a pick swap with them...best case scenario is Dallas gets 1, Chicago gets 2 and Dallas drafts a big

I don't wanna see Paige playing with that black gummed jack, Arike