Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 2024 WNBA Champions New York Liberty

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
New York we did it. We the fukking champs!! Finally.

Quick story: my dad been sick the last few years but he is an avid basketball fan and he watches anything basketball related. Especially local teams. So he’s a big Liberty fan. Last finals when the Liberty were flying back to Vegas, my brother works for delta and got the coach to take some time and face time my dad and they spoke for like 10-15 mins and my pops was giving her pointers and all that. That made his year. So the Liberty and their coach are always good in my book. She didn’t have to humor my brother or my dad but she was really nice and they were talking like they were friends. So congrats to the N E W Y O R K Liberty!!!

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Phee blew like 5-6 layups this game :laff:

She's 6'1 going against chicks 6'6, 6'4, 6'4 and 6'5

She's an undersized PF...the Lynx don't get out the first round without her and she played well this series...22-7 & 2 Mutombos today

She needs a real 5, a la Jonquel Jones to play next to her

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
I fully understand the Lynx being furious about the call. It was a good challenge and they were right. WNBA officiating has been atrocious all season, sadly, and is in dire need of a revamp.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
She's 6'1 going against chicks 6'6, 6'4, 6'4 and 6'5

She's an undersized PF...the Lynx don't get out the first round without her and she played well this series...22-7 & 2 Mutombos today

She needs a real 5, a la Jonquel Jones to play next to her
I wanted Reese on draft night but they went with Pili

they don't use any of their young players so, hopefully Reeve gets bigger and allows them to get some run. That bench was too thin by the end.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

they don't use any of their young players so, hopefully Reeve gets bigger and allows them to get some run. That bench was too thin by the end.

League-wide problem

Fiebich has 50/50/100 splits for the playoffs and got traded twice before she even played a game :dead:

Get these old, no-skill having chicks out of here :camby:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Put Angel Reese on the Lynx and they win the chip, easily...but chances are Cheryl Reeve buries her on the bench