Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Alright next season the WNBA as a whole got to change some shyt. They wasn't prepared for the attention this season, but they got to get right before the money comes in 2026.

They need to clean out a bunch of these rosters. A lot of trash sitting on these benches.

EDIT: Also, get better refs please.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nike didnt spend too much on they commercial
23teLEN.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Refs gave Stewie a mulligan on those free throws she choked on with that phantom foul call. I’m glad JJ got the MVP, Stewie and Sabrina were atrocious

Refs handed Stewie those FTs in a Tiffany box and they still found a way to not close things out in regulation BEFORE all of that even happened.

You can’t be up 4 late in the game with abysmal clock management in play. Like the don’t even practice late close game scenarios.

You can’t have your so called best players gunning for an MVP trophy and shooting 5 for 34 combined.

that’s like 14% in a close out game.

Insanity.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Alright next season the WNBA as a whole got to change some shyt. They wasn't prepared for the attention this season, but they got to get right before the money comes in 2026.
They better get ready, cause I'm byke to watch the Fever, I don't need no fukkery :ufdup::troll:

Nah but real talk you could tell they weren't ready for the massive influx of attention, hope they are prepared next season