Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Let this be a one of one

I don’t want to see another team get a show like this. No other team has the longevity, story, star power & cache to make it worthwhile
You right though, only one showtime. No other franchise has the star power. They'd have to do a series on the banana boat crew of Dwade, Lebron, Melo, and CP3 to match the type of stuff you get from just this one team. A Shaq and Kobe show i feel would just be a rehash of Magic and Kareem. A younger star trying to win over the old vet.

Daps
You right though, only one showtime. No other franchise has the star power. They'd have to do a series on the banana boat crew of Dwade, Lebron, Melo, and CP3 to match the type of stuff you get from just this one team. A Shaq and Kobe show i feel would just be a rehash of Magic and Kareem. A younger star trying to win over the old vet.

If they kept it real Shaq & Kobe Saga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron in Miami

no contest

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
If they kept it real Shaq & Kobe Saga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron in Miami

no contest
Nah. That first heatles season was must watch tv. Lebron was so hated and damn near every fan wanted them to fail. Plus we’d get some kind of thoughts on wtf happened with bron those last 4 games in the finals. Then the redemption season the next year with one of the greatest lebron games ever against the big 3 Celtics. I’d take that over a rehash of the lakers story with the big man and guard. Plus they’d have to start at the end of shaq run cuz that’s when everything interesting happened.

Daps
Nah. That first heatles season was must watch tv. Lebron was so hated and damn near every fan wanted them to fail. Plus we’d get some kind of thoughts on wtf happened with bron those last 4 games in the finals. Then the redemption season the next year with one of the greatest lebron games ever against the big 3 Celtics. I’d take that over a rehash of the lakers story with the big man and guard. Plus they’d have to start at the end of shaq run cuz that’s when everything interesting happened.

If you say so