Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jeanie always got a bird-eye-view of her pops FUKKERY:dame:

...the Jazz:fire:/Fastbreak correlation sequence was dope:whew:

Kareem:laff: wasn't fond of street-ball:mjgrin:

they got kareem's stoic behavior and contradictory fukkery down to a tee lol..running with sandals on :dead:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Another great episode. Dr. Buss a whole fool….:skip:

I was really glad to see Logo show a calmer side. Would’ve been a bad look if he’s spazzing all the time they gotta save that shyt. Looks like we’re starting to figure out how Jerry gets into the front office.

Just looks like a great build up. But what I’m wondering is how they are going to portray the season? That’s a lot of episodes to cover regular season, playoffs, and the finals in one TV season. Can’t wait to see how they do it.
They gonna montage the fukk out of that shyt. Press clippings showing winning streaks…

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Magic definitely faced a lot of jealousy and had people hating early.

Because they knew they weren't shyt compared to Earv :yeshrug:

Cool to see Earv and Coop's relationship.

sidenote: HBO giving no fukks about rubbing clits on TV. :dead:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm so glad they not choose Will Ferrell to play as Jerry Buss, they don't look alike at all. if they picked Will to play Buss, you still can't take him serious, will look at him as Will Ferrell, not the character. They made the right decision with John C. Reilly, and you see him as Jerry Buss. John C. Reilly did the real good job as Jerry Buss. Will Ferrell needs to chill the fukk out.
Everytime I see Reilly on screen, I'm thinking it's actually Jerry Buss. From the voice, mannerisms, etc. Dude definitely should get a Golden Globe and/or Emmy for this.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don’t think anybody knows. People have been grasping at straws and taking snippets from interviews to make guesses. At the pace this is currently moving I think it has to be a multi season show.
It definitely needs to go for 2-3 seasons. No way can they end this in 1980. I'm just waiting for OJ to pop up! :deadrose:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Another great episode. Dr. Buss a whole fool….:skip:

I was really glad to see Logo show a calmer side. Would’ve been a bad look if he’s spazzing all the time they gotta save that shyt. Looks like we’re starting to figure out how Jerry gets into the front office.

Just looks like a great build up. But what I’m wondering is how they are going to portray the season? That’s a lot of episodes to cover regular season, playoffs, and the finals in one TV season. Can’t wait to see how they do it.
In the book that barely cover most regular seasons and im assuming the show will do the same. They’ll probably montage it to show them having success and loving McKinney’s system and then
McKinneys big accident and Westhead taking over

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s just the actual slang that I had a problem with. As far as I remember hating didn’t become popular slang until mid-90s.

Magic definitely faced a lot of jealousy and had people hating early.

Haters and hating been a slang since the 70’s breh:mjlol: