Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Why that non-guarantee ass nikka picking fights with Magic and Norm. He trying to get the coach fired too. Norm played his ass when they went to Jerry West he was like idk what you talking about nikka change might be good for us. Give it a chance.:mjlol:

gotta watch out for snakes like that...whole movements been ended by them dudes being in the room at the wrong time

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
david-lattin-of-the-texas-western-miners-is-guarded-by-pat-riley-of-picture-id1237448893

Damn Pat :picard:
Coop was laughing at Pat like anybody can't get it :ufdup:

e959ca1ed7872679912b6a81bb2e8c82.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Something that was actually hilarious in the book that they decided to leave out of the show was that Jerry Buss wasn’t ok with Jack McKinney as coach for a while. As a matter of fact, in the introductory press conference he literally told the press that Jerry West was going to be the coach while West and McKinney were on stage with him. West kept denying it saying Jack was the coach.
I thought that happened after
Paul Westhead gets fired and he names Jerry West as offensive coach and Pat Riley as head coach at which point Jerry West says that Pat Riley is THE head coach and he’s the assistant

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I thought that happened after
Paul Westhead gets fired and he names Jerry West as offensive coach and Pat Riley as head coach at which point Jerry West says that Pat Riley is THE head coach and he’s the assistant

you know what… good call. Completely fukked that up. Let me delete my post.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jerry West is the show he’s fukkin hilarious in every scene
It's wild seeing the "stoic" and "prestige" Jerry West so unhinged:sas1:

...crazy that Don Riley:boss: coaching start mirrors Spoelstra video coordinator days:mindblown:

Sidebar, I remember everytime they show Buss at Lakers game he'd be around young Asian chicks:mjlit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Another great episode. Dr. Buss a whole fool….:skip:

I was really glad to see Logo show a calmer side. Would’ve been a bad look if he’s spazzing all the time they gotta save that shyt. Looks like we’re starting to figure out how Jerry gets into the front office.

Just looks like a great build up. But what I’m wondering is how they are going to portray the season? That’s a lot of episodes to cover regular season, playoffs, and the finals in one TV season. Can’t wait to see how they do it.