Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Great season great entertaining series …felt more like a comedy than a serious docuseries which was great because even my chick whose not into the nba hella heavy was hooked … I think that explains for some of the “caricature” complaints …but overall by the end I think the did a nice job of fleshing these characters out and humanizing them

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I think next season they should skip to the '82 season. Set the tone with a quick recap montage of the '81 season, maybe introduce it with Jerry Buss saying, "So ya think after we won that first title, we were gonna come out guns blazing and do it all over again next year, right?" Then BOOM, follow it up with a quick run through of all the shyt that went wrong - the disagreements, "disease of more", Magic's injury, the first round loss, and then the cherry on top, the Celtics winning the championship and hoisting the trophy Jerry was a year prior.

Now you establish the shytshow going into the beginning of that season and go from there.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Honest question, in light of Jerry West’s proposed lawsuit, is there anyone who doesn’t like the character on the show? Like think he’s a bad person or a villain?

I just finished the show yesterday and West character is one of my favorite tbh. Don't see him as a bad guy at all, quite the opposite actually.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Great great show, casting is incredible, production, music, everything :wow::wow: :wow:
FZGZas0UcAAeh28