Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
According to Magic, Kareem, and Jerry West not very true at all.

Kareem especially is offended at how he’s being portrayed
I’m really surprised at how inaccurate they portrayed them, supposedly. Like really, you mu fukkas can’t do proper investigation on how these people were/are? I know it’s a dramatization, but show some respect toward real life people. :hhh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m really surprised at how inaccurate they portrayed them, supposedly. Like really, you mu fukkas can’t do proper investigation on how these people were/are? I know it’s a dramatization, but show some respect toward real life people. :hhh:

THE SOURCE MATERIAL IS
BASED OFF OF THE BOOK
WINNING TIME.
:devil:
:evil:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Lol there’s something funny about Kareem talking about black empowerment while PAWGed up :russ:
lol I was thinking about this, but outside of providing moral support, it seems like Kareem's black experience was built off of him becoming a black muslim, I doubt his wife had any opinion good or bad on it, it was just Kareem's journey.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just got caught up . First season was grade a fukkery made for tv. Accepted that they gonna take their liberties and this is pretty much multiverse Showtime with some of the same Nexus and Canon events where The Logo needs some Ritalin, Westhead need more p*ssy, and Magic need less p*ssy:ehh:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
If you read the book and other things about Kareem at the time this was exactly how he was. He didn’t like anybody and only his teammates liked him