Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Kareem being there for Spencer at his lowest moment when nobody was there. It was a special moment told him look at your beautiful daughter, half of that you. A beautiful black man. My beautiful brother. A champion.

People really be out here fighting demons but deep down inside all they really want is somebody to be there, show them some compassion and give them a hug let ‘em you here and everything gonna be okay.
apparently never happened and they weren't close.

The team vote never happened either.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just finished the book in like 8 days. As a lifelong celtic fan where most this shyt happened before I started watching basketball (my first basketball memory is actually of johnsons retirement, started watching the year after) that shyt was fire. Love hearing all the old stories and how Pat changed drastically over the years. Def a must read….

and this show was excellent. Alot of my people wont watch it cause its about the lakers regardless of how entertaining i told them it was.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
People keep saying “great first season”… has HBO already confirmed a second season? I figured this was a 1 and done series.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.