Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It doesnt look like TChalla is in it. They seem to make a point of it being known that its a young T'Chaka.

this is not who voiced the character, its who played them in the movies.
Mar-vel - Annette benning
Hank pym - Micheal Douglas
Goliath - Lawrence Fishburne (killed during the comic book version of Civil War)
T chaka
Thor
Winter soldier

daemonova

Daps
Honestly, it might have been more interesting if What If was live action and then the sudden incorporation into the main timeline was how they wrote the multiverse arc

:palm:

If you haven't already heard or notice Disney is having enough problems making live action content, without being further burdened by strikes, pandemics, and star demands.

If you don't like cartoons, that your problem.

We still don't know how it blends into the regular universe because the next substantial Marvel property won't cone out until 2025.

But, Deadpool franchise acts like a cartoon any way, so maybe you'll get your wish then. 😜

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
:palm:

If you haven't already heard or notice Disney is having enough problems making live action content, without being further burdened by strikes, pandemics, and star demands.

If you don't like cartoons, that your problem.

We still don't know how it blends into the regular universe because the next substantial Marvel property won't cone out until 2025.

But, Deadpool franchise acts like a cartoon any way, so maybe you'll get your wish then. 😜

I like the show it’s just given what we’ve seen post endgame they could have used some of those what if stories as live action. Dr Strange 2 could have been much better as Strange destroying his universe for example. The Black Panther ones (Killmonger/Tony and Tchalla Starlord) could've been fire as well

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I like the show it’s just given what we’ve seen post endgame they could have used some of those what if stories as live action. Dr Strange 2 could have been much better as Strange destroying his universe for example. The Black Panther ones (Killmonger/Tony and Tchalla Starlord) could've been fire as well
Yea they should have done some one offs using the multiverse to gauge some castings

daemonova

Daps
Yea they should have done some one offs using the multiverse to gauge some castings
That's happening anyway but it take time to do anything. Further slowed down by world life events.

No one is more impatient than me. I quit a halfway decent job over the panny. Spent the next 18 months in the spin cycle because somebody thought it was funny. Even now it's shades of that job and shades of what they really wanna do.

I paid for all these streaming service rhen the writers strike happens, movie getting moved, shows getting cancelled.

So I get it.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Nova Prime went out like Hans Gruber :wow:

1c0cc6_7349e66acba043298a700e9ab156aedc~mv2.gif