Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I kind of think they throwing subliminal disses to RDJ with how many universes they kill Iron Man in. And the one where he survives he gets the cold shoulder in favor of Gamora. I heard he unfollowed everyone involved with Marvel on social media.
that's business
everyone likes each other until they don't :yeshrug:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Ain't he a hardcore right winger? Good on Marvel behalf if so :yeshrug:.

I mean, he was historically great as Iron Man, but I don't fukk with any possible Trump supporters. fukk em.
maybe behind scenes is different but RDJ endorsed Clinton and Biden the last 2 elections

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Even though we knew it was already possible with the existence of the Multiverse but we actually saw the Watcher insert Widow into another universe on purpose meaning they have now officially opened the door for them bringing back Natasha, Tony and/or T'Challa to our universe

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Dope finale but they could've gave us 20 more mins :stopitslime:

Yep Ultron lost his menace a little in this one. Probably because of too much recruitment and planning. Strange kinda got screwed over but I bet some fukkery next season will mean Pandora’s box gets reopened.

Happy for Widow though, living in that OG universe must have beyond sucked ass. Could you even grow plants there? :picard:

Daps
Yeah I kind of think they throwing subliminal disses to RDJ with how many universes they kill Iron Man in. And the one where he survives he gets the cold shoulder in favor of Gamora. I heard he unfollowed everyone involved with Marvel on social media.

Why would they be mad at him? They killed him off. :dahell:

Ain't he a hardcore right winger? Good on Marvel behalf if so :yeshrug:.

I mean, he was historically great as Iron Man, but I don't fukk with any possible Trump supporters. fukk em.

Say what? :wtf: