Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Did they bring it home?

Did they stick the landing?

It was serviceable. I have watched most of these twice but not sure if I need to run this one back

Again. It was fine. Just not that special spice.

Sort of too much too quickly to give any of it real weight.

And the power levels and abilities were all over the place so there was no sense of gravity or solid. Just a sea of magical debris.

Also not liking the use of the stones in this series. Having all stones from any reality working in all other realities goes against my sensibilities as a comic head

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
On the head and he already knew what he was gonna do. But strange was the mvp this episode

Yeah, Strange was putting in work with those protection spells :whew:.

When the action picks up, the animation style works the best for me. Seeing everybody come together and use their attributes was the highlight for me.

Curious how they will structure the 2nd season, as I expect they would do something different.

Daps
Did they bring it home?

Did they stick the landing?

It was serviceable. I have watched most of these twice but not sure if I need to run this one back

Again. It was fine. Just not that special spice.

Sort of too much too quickly to give any of it real weight.

And the power levels and abilities were all over the place so there was no sense of gravity or solid. Just a sea of magical debris.

Also not liking the use of the stones in this series. Having all stones from any reality working in all other realities goes against my sensibilities as a comic head

Nicca comic book heads have seen wolverine rejuvenate from a literal single cell

:russ: I mean it's a comic, what do yall be wanting?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Nicca comic book heads have seen wolverine rejuvenate from a literal single cell

:russ: I mean it's a comic, what do yall be wanting?

In the comics there's a council of Reeds from all different realities. A lot of them had full Infinity Gauntlets. For the sake of some kind of stakes in the story none of them work in other realities.

This particular story was still decent so its not like it was a huge problem, but by this logic you could just give all the Guardians their own IGs and all the bad guys too.