Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great series :ohlawd:

Definitely leads into Spiderman No Way Home

Strange Supreme has to be in the movie
pocket dimension..he probably uses it as a prison for multiverse villains

no way in hell dr strange sits back and baby sits with all those demons in his soul while black widow the basic snowflake with no powers gets her happy reality.

Thats the only thing i didnt like about this finale and of course the power scaling. Ultron cut down thanos so surgically but had trouble with these throw away avengers.

:stopitslime:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
no way in hell dr strange sits back and baby sits with all those demons in his soul while black widow the basic snowflake with no powers gets her happy reality.

Thats the only thing i didnt like about this finale and of course the power scaling. Ultron cut down thanos so surgically but had trouble with these throw away avengers.

But he destroyed his own universe he has no choice but to

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Inside Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ Finale, Season 2 Plans and the T’Challa Spinoff That Never Was

With so many storytelling possibilities, it’s perhaps not surprising to learn that Marvel Studios was developing a spinoff series for at least one “What If…?” character.

“There was planning to have Star Lord T’Challa spin off into his own show,” Andrews tells Variety. “We were all very excited. We know [Chadwick] would have loved it, too.”

Damn. We were getting an animated series of T’Challa and the Ravagers

Just cotdamn it all:unimpressed:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Great series :ohlawd:

Definitely leads into Spiderman No Way Home

Strange Supreme has to be in the movie
pocket dimension..he probably uses it as a prison for multiverse villains

Man…Strange Supreme was OP in this episode!:wow: He went toe to toe with Ultron! I’m hoping he gets some shine in Dr. Strange 2!!

Overall, I really enjoyed watching this first season! I’m just wondering how much will trickle over into the MCU movies. Can’t help but be excited for season 2!

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Nah...supreme gonna be multiverse hopping collecting villains like Pokemon :heh: