Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I thought this episode got a little overly "cartoony", with Killmonger somehow designing an army of anime stark drones by himself. Come to think of it, I guess that could be seen as a sort of "Iron Man 2" reference.

So, he can throw literal bombs as if they were footballs, design Stark super Gundam robots, and KILL the same robots in melee combat, yet he has no powers?

(and I know this is coming after an episode with comedy zombies and an earlier episode with a talking duck, but this is the first one that stood out as "cartoony" to me).

Plus deleting Jarvis was a reach, even Ultron didn’t do that. But there is a part two coming

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn what an episode!! I really thought he was planning to body T’chaka but i guess he needed the BP herb first. If they follow up this episode we get to see the full might of the wakanda army and see them activate the sleeper cells they said they had in the movie

:ohhh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2nd favorite episode and the music was fukkin phenomenal. Killmonger was on some Machiavellian shyt with all the plotting and scheming. Just shows you how dangerous and conniving he was in order to complete a task. I don't get why they made Shuri so young in this and the ending made this feel like a Part 1. I really hope they follow up with this, bc aint no way the US gonna let Wakanda slide. Would love to see a US vs. Wakanda story.

Edit: Forgot to factor in the time this would've actually happened.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
2nd favorite episode and the music was fukkin phenomenal. Killmonger was on some Machiavellian shyt with all the plotting and scheming. Just shows you how dangerous and conniving he was in order to complete a task. I don't get why they made Shuri so young in this and the ending made this feel like a Part 1. I really hope they follow up with this, bc aint no way the US gonna let Wakanda slide. Would love to see a US vs. Wakanda story.

She had to be younger because technically, this episode would have happened around 2008. so she cant be the same age she was in the 2018 movie.