Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
this show is the first MCU related content that isn't appointment viewing, and with each passing episode i really hope they don't crossover any of this into canon.

... but they are gonna. they seem to really think Captain Carter is something people want to see live action.

i don't know, maybe i'm still hung up on it being animation, but none of this is wowing me. i can't give a shyt about any of this, just feels like time filler til the next MCU proper. i don't even think half the hypothetical stories are that interesting tbh.

flame on.

:ehh: it's clobbering time

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Queen Ramonda is a trained Dora Milaje
Since when ? Coates run ? Queen Ramonda is from South Africa and wandered into Wakandan territory while looking for someone to help her end apartheid. Dora or not that's still no reason for the OG black panther to be sitting on his ass. Odin is :flabbynsick: too. Hes had multiple battles.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Gonna be in the minority but wasn’t feeling this Killmonger episode too much. It was cool to see him be cunning but I think they took out T’Challa too easily. I did like the scene of them in the astro-plane with T’Challa trying to warn him. For his father to trust him completely knowing that his father aka his brother was out in the world plotting. I dunno. It had its parts but I know most people liked Killmongers approach to dealing with things then T’Challas

I thought this episode got a little overly "cartoony", with Killmonger somehow designing an army of anime stark drones by himself. Come to think of it, I guess that could be seen as a sort of "Iron Man 2" reference.

So, he can throw literal bombs as if they were footballs, design Stark super Gundam robots, and KILL the same robots in melee combat, yet he has no powers?

(and I know this is coming after an episode with comedy zombies and an earlier episode with a talking duck, but this is the first one that stood out as "cartoony" to me).

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saw this on Reddit and it has me like :ehh:

So apparently in the finale, in an alternate reality, Ultron manages to wipe out all the Avengers (with the exception of Natasha who is sent to an Ultron bot world). He then manages to get all the Infinity Stones and he becomes very aware of the presence of The Watcher with the help of the mind stone. When that happens he finds out about the multiple timelines and he wants to conquer them all :demonic:

It then forces The Watcher’s hand and he has to intervene to save the multiverse. He goes across the multiple timelines and forms his own multiverse Avengers which consist of the T’ Chalia Starlord, Captain Carter, Supreme Doctor Strange, Party Thor, King Killmonger, and Mad Titan Gamora. They all come together to join Black Widow to stop Ultron and save the multiverse.

Apparently the events in that episode will impact the entire MCU for future shows/movies :obama:

Last edited:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
:wow: I thought they was gonna try to end with a white friendly ending but Killmonger really outchere trynna free the guys. Playing the yts like a fiddle the entire time. And that Pepper and Shuri scene aint enough to stop what's coming, Tchallas Mom & Pops already want blood. Killmonger for the people:mjgrin:
:scust::camby: