Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"I want a little bit more than that"
:demonic::russ:

Wakanda Foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :russ::deadmanny:
Yea he was faking that shyt for real. :russ:
Tony and Kilmonger did the, "You come at the king you best not miss" line.

Crazy timing since Michael K Williams just died.

It actually makes sense too because The Wire season 5 was in 2008 as well. Irony/probably intentionally that Omar never saw it coming when he got got. Just like Tony.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kind of get where he's coming from. The first episode was basically the first Captain American movie, but instead Peggy swapped in place of Capt. It really wasn't anything new. Since then, the episodes have mainly introduced different angles in the stories that makes it a lot more intriguing, imo.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this episode got a little overly "cartoony", with Killmonger somehow designing an army of anime stark drones by himself. Come to think of it, I guess that could be seen as a sort of "Iron Man 2" reference.

So, he can throw literal bombs as if they were footballs, design Stark super Gundam robots, and KILL the same robots in melee combat, yet he has no powers?

(and I know this is coming after an episode with comedy zombies and an earlier episode with a talking duck, but this is the first one that stood out as "cartoony" to me).

Plus deleting Jarvis was a reach, even Ultron didn’t do that. But there is a part two coming

Bruh the MCU is cartoony in general and people generally pull off feats no one could possibly do irl even if they are supposed to be normal humans.
Stark's intelligence and ingenuity alone is cartoony and is pretty fantastical but people are willing to let that slide :mjpls: