Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
trying to give a fukk about this show, but it's not doing much for me. i'm sure everyone is theorizing this might be the Strange in the Spider-man trailer? just out for fukkery. i do think this is gonna end up cannon, it's all gonna culminate in the last episode or 2 and I think Jeffrey Wright may make a live action appearance as the Watcher.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow brehs strange really is a beast. The look of despair and sadness when he realized he couldnt save her. Ties into IW where he looked at 14 million possibilities and only 1 where they won imagine looking and not even finding 1 where your girl survives.

Absorbing all that power theres no way he dont escape if they expand on this storyline cause strange with time is more dangerous than batman

:ohhh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I loved this one. My favorite so far. Reminded me of the end of JL's Apokolips War. I doubt we've seen the last of Ultimate Sorcerer Supreme Strange. That Strange vs. Strange fight felt like I was watching a movie. We've just got a glimpse into what Strange is capable and I can't wait for DS2. What The Ancient One did sounds a lot like what Strange is gonna do in No Way Home ('You've been trying to live two separate lives") but way worse. Absolutely brilliant episode.

Was that Shuma Gorath with the tentacles ?
Many Angled One. I think they're saving SG for DS2