Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Really surprised Disney let Marvel not only make this series, but this week's episode.

But when you the Kang, you the KANG!

How crazy is the marvel zombies ep gonna be :picard:
They’ve been telling darker stories for a while. Disney will only do it if its tasteful ya know.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Is that official? That seems silly to me but I’m in either way.

Not that silly. It's cannon via the multi-verse and select characters will cross over into live action timelines, Captain Carter being one of them.

And Strange is def acting weird af in the new Spiderman trailer.

What if...we get a Supreme Leader Steve Rodgers ep....

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Laying groundwork for Doom. If they do him right he will be this generations Darth Vader.
Dr. Strange and Doom going to Hell together should be the 3rd Dr. Strange movie. It’s one of the best stories of both characters and really builds up Doom’s character as a tortured villain.

:hubie:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Good episode. I wonder if this will play into the Spiderman movie?
I got mixed feelings with What If? Being canon. This shyt is getting complicated. lol
I honestly think all this is a lead to the origin of Shuma-Gorath in Multiverse of Madness.

Basically we seen him almost summoned twice (really three times) and by the time 616 Strange meets him in the movie he is going to be really angry with humans, possibly to the point he tries to kill them everywhere in the multiverse.