UKVu0t8.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This weeks episode was…:damn: :wow: :to:

Even The Watcher was like “Maybe I should help :lupe:…….nah :hubie:

This is an example why you shouldn’t question God/The Universe’s timing. One way or another it’s gonna force you back on the path it’s designed for you or else God/The Universe is gonna humble you..:wow:

Deep ass episode.

Also this is the first time The Watcher contemplated if he should interfere or not. Wouldn’t be surprised towards the end of the season he steps in and his interference some how impacts the official MCU timeline in some way.

Honestly can’t wait till next week. Hopefully it’s the Tony/Killmonger episode..

Daps
This weeks episode was…:damn: :wow: :to:

Even The Watcher was like “Maybe I should help :lupe:…….nah :hubie:

This is an example why you shouldn’t question God/The Universe’s timing. One way or another it’s gonna force you back on the path it’s designed for you or else God/The Universe is gonna humble you..:wow:

Deep ass episode.

Also this is the first time The Watcher contemplated if he should interfere or not. Wouldn’t be surprised towards the end of the season he steps in and his interference some how impacts the official MCU timeline in some way.

Honestly can’t wait till next week. Hopefully it’s the Tony/Killmonger episode..

Nah. The Watcher done sat back and chilled for way more foolery than this.

I remember when Onslaught was bodying half of marvel universe heroes and The Watcher and Apocalypse was in the cut watching from afar like :unimpressed:

Apocalypse: you gon get involved? :unimpressed:

The Watcher: Nah imma head out :francis:

EDIT
Found the panel

watcher.jpg

DSA15

Pro
Daps
I always said Yellowjacket was too dope of a villian to be a one shot....but i see why Marvel killed him.....cant have a mf like that running around looking for revenge

also...now we see why size changing is ALWAYS a hero power lmao

I think Yellowjacket is coming back for Antman & The Wasp: Quantumania

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This ep legit made me feel bad.

Real emotion. Been about 10 min since the end and I'm physically kinda flustered still.

You are the architect and builder of your own fortress of sorrow.

You've worked very hard to get where you are. Each brick laid with precision. Even though you act surprised at the shape of your temple of despair. Even as you lay each brick.

Phew. This is a good thing for the artwork. To really make you think and fukc with your feelings.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
great episode
it had me thinking she did die in the original movie but then I remembered he was in the car alone at the time of his accident
Its cool they actually got Rachel McAdams and Tilda Swinton back for this
Is this Strange trapped in that diamond alone or did he cease to exist?

Last edited: