Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This is some Rod Sterling level shyt:wow:

There was an anime that did the "time travel to save your girl but she dies over and over" thing so I wasn't surprised by that plot line. I definitely thought good Strange would pull off the W though. I didn't expect that ending:merchant:

His entire universe is destroyed but he still exists likely for eternity unless he can renounce The Eye or somehow commit that. Even with all the power he absorbed he's not at the god level where he can create life and birth another universe. Can't break out of the prison because nothing is out there:damn:

Once he started EATING DEMONS :demonic: I could tell it wasn't going to end well for the entire universe.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Elizabeth Olsen and others have said Doctor Strange 2 is going to be the MCU's first horror film. If this is a glimpse of the writing that we're going to see in Phase 4 then goddamn I'm ready! :takedat:

It would be crazy if this Dr. Strange shows up in Multiverse of Madness and warns our Strange not to mess with the timeline.

"I did that so hopefully you don't have to through that :mjcry:".

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah. The Watcher done sat back and chilled for way more foolery than this.

I remember when Onslaught was bodying half of marvel universe heroes and The Watcher and Apocalypse was in the cut watching from afar like :unimpressed:

Apocalypse: you gon get involved? :unimpressed:

The Watcher: Nah imma head out :francis:

EDIT
Found the panel

watcher.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant remember the exact details but wasnt the watchers a race that tried to step to the celestials but got bytch slapped and made to be their reporters? Jeffrey wright will def be showing up in a movie with them soon

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is some Rod Sterling level shyt:wow:

There was an anime that did the "time travel to save your girl but she dies over and over" thing so I wasn't surprised by that plot line. I definitely thought good Strange would pull off the W though. I didn't expect that ending:merchant:

His entire universe is destroyed but he still exists likely for eternity unless he can renounce The Eye or somehow commit that. Even with all the power he absorbed he's not at the god level where he can create life and birth another universe. Can't break out of the prison because nothing is out there:damn:
There is only one Franklin Richards. Man if they even hint at him in this series....
200.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There is only one Franklin Richards. Man if they even hint at him in this series....
200.gif

that’s at minimum a Season 3 thing.

The feeble minds of all of these envious career Marvel haters or the part time casual haters that love to reach and hate for clout.

They wouldn’t even be able to process that or even comprehend what’s next on that horizon