Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Amazing episode. This really put T'Challa's character and importance on display. His ability to unite and bring people together. So many great quotes.
"No treasure is worth as much as the good that can be done with it"
"If I learned anything from watching you on any planet among any people, there aint no place in this galaxy where you don't belong"

That ending got me.
alasia-ballard-americas-next-top-model.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Amazing episode. This really put T'Challa's character and importance on display. His ability to unite and bring people together. So many great quotes.
"If I learned anything from watching you on any planet among any people, there aint no place in this galaxy where you don't belong"

That ending got me.

And the fact they did this BEFORE he passed makes this episode that much deeper.

The studio really felt that highly of that character…I’m still emotional thinking about it..:to:

That tribute in the end with the music playing still…:sadbron:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

That ending got me.
Just shows you that they had an endgame level plan for him :mjcry:
Fukk man :snoop:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When that happen????:gucci:

The movies in the recent years have been inconsistent (The Killing Joke, Batman Ninja, Gotham By Gaslight, Throne of Atlantis, anything with Damien Wayne:hhh:)

Marvel has the interest due to the movies, took that to live action TV, and they can spin that into animation. What If can keep going for more seasons and they still have FF and X-Men coming so there's a ton of stories they can do on the small screen. They could even do animated series for any of the current characters.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movies in the recent years have been inconsistent (The Killing Joke, Batman Ninja, Gotham By Gaslight, Throne of Atlantis, anything with Damien Wayne:hhh:)

Marvel has the interest due to the movies, took that to live action TV, and they can spin that into animation. What If can keep going for more seasons and they still have FF and X-Men coming so there's a ton of stories they can do on the small screen. They could even do animated series for any of the current characters.
You just named 5 movies out of 20 in a 6 yr period

You named the duds an yes that Damien 3 movie run was :mjlol: but saying they fell off is WILD

Out of those 20 in 6 years is a lot of quality that the DC animated movies are known for