Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This was such a feel good episode. Even before Chadwick died, the writers thought very highly of T’Challa. Such a pure soul in the galaxy that he brought everybody together…including folks you never expect..

Even made Thanos go good and reconcile with Nebula :wow:

Hearing Chadwick’s voice made me emotional and tears come down my eyes. I’m not gonna front..:to: No matter what scenario T’Challa was in, he was going to be loved and celebrated.

:wow:

And apparently this isn’t gonna be the last time we see the alternate versions of the Guardians. They said T’Challa pops up in a few more episodes just like Peggy.

The ending in this episode is a clue on where this is going..
Ego popping up at Peter’s regular job and gonna use him to take over the world had me like :merchant:

This show legit has my attention now :ohhh: and I’m VERY curious how this is gonna affect the entire MCU.

RIP Chadwick :to:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This ep was so dope. I was reading that they were working on bringing T'challa's character in BP2 a little more inline with his portrayal in the show.. We were robbed. :mjcry:

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch Black Panther since Chadwick passed, so this was a moment :to:

This is by far the best Marvel animated show they've managed IMO. It has the earnestness of 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' but the finesse of the live action movies.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I didn't know a nikka would be dropping a tear or two watching this. I wasn't ready...
james-brown.gif