Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I loved season 1. Then I saw the premiere for Season 2 and was immediately out, all my interest was gone. Never happened to me before or since :dead:

Where did the plot ended up though? Just a paragraph would suffice for my interest :pachaha:

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:damn: :mib::mjcry: Thanks for the Mammaries . Specifically Thandie Newton's :noah:(been wanting to see those since MI2 in 2000 and :leon::banderas:) classic just of the strength of that alone :shaq:. God bless the Tiddy Gawds at HBO. Ps we need a great pair for HOTD season 2 asap. :feedme:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:damn: :mib::mjcry: Thanks for the Mammaries . Specifically Thandie Newton's :noah:(been wanting to see those since MI2 in 2000 and :leon::banderas:) classic just of the strength of that alone :shaq:. God bless the Tiddy Gawds at HBO. Ps we need a great pair for HOTD season 2 asap. :feedme:
We can correlate the dip in quality with Westworld and GOTs by the dip in a lack of tittes. :ahh:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
We can correlate the dip in quality with Westworld and GOTs by the dip in a lack of tittes. :ahh:
Why mess with the winning formula, the best season of true detective had Alexandra Daddario tiddy meats. Same thing happened in GOT as soon as Daenerys stopped showing her titties shyt got boring.

HBO tiddy Meats gawds been breast feeding da streets since Dream On. feed da streets leave the woke shyt to netflix and the alphabet gang of colors