THE PACING WAS TERRIBLE
AND FELT LIKE A SIMULATION.

THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST DID
10 EPISODES INSTEAD OF CRAMMING
ALL THIS shyt IN AFTER SLOW BURNING
THE WHOLE SEASON.
:devil:
:evil:

Yeah I just watched it last night and had to stop after Bernard/Maeve opening scene to double check if I somehow missed two weeks instead of just this Sunday's episode. Feels like last season of Rome where they had to rush through things because of budget constraints.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
bruh 3 powerful black folks fighting against each other but the white man somehow still came out on top…that visual dynamic didn’t escape me lol smh
:mjpls:
I was so engrossed in the show it took a minute for it to register, but yea, I didn’t like that. They better bring them back somehow, someway, like they did this season.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
(Reserved space for MIB smiley)
:whoo:
:banderas:

{Drunk analysis mode} :mjlit:

Beat from "queens get the money plays in the background"

The name of the episode metanoia :ohhh:

the tower (social media specially twitter) got people and bots going at each other fighting all day :mindblown:

Some of this shyt going over all our heads like bulimic on a seesaw :ahh:

:manny: might be a lil too drunk just my interpretation :hubie:
Good observations

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I’m excited for the finale to see how they are gonna flip this. It would be hard to see them doing a whole season 5 with no Maeve and Bernard. I’m sure they’ll be able to bring them back somehow just want to see how. Only right for there to be showdown between Dolores and William because that basically been the root of the show. This season has been great but since season 1 they have made the finales a lil too confusing so I hope they can make it make sense while leaving something intriguing for the last season

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I’m excited for the finale to see how they are gonna flip this. It would be hard to see them doing a whole season 5 with no Maeve and Bernard. I’m sure they’ll be able to bring them back somehow just want to see how. Only right for there to be showdown between Dolores and William because that basically been the root of the show. This season has been great but since season 1 they have made the finales a lil too confusing so I hope they can make it make sense while leaving something intriguing for the last season
All I'm asking is that they don't say "HAHA William only killed them in a simulation!"

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
All I'm asking is that they don't say "HAHA William only killed them in a simulation!"

Word, I was thinking that too. But since they usually use the letter box to show when they are in the simulation/sublime and they didn’t in that scene im hoping they don’t go that route. And as much as I want them around, if they end up coming back it lowers the stakes going forward because they basically are saying nobody ever really dies

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:comeon:MAEVE BEEN BACK ALIVE FOR 10 MINUTES OF SCREEN TIME AND IS DEAD AGAIN ALREADY.

:devil:
:evil: