Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Hale might've been elevated to Top 10 TV villain of all time after tonight :wow:

When you really think about it, Halores is the by far the worst person on this show.

Go back to the end of season 2 OG Dolores was trying to destroy The Sublime because she was claiming it was just a fake world/prison.

She turned Teddy into a slave causing him to commit that

At first she just wanted to free the hosts, now she wants to control all humans and who are a generation or more removed from the humans who were controlling her.

She’s way worse than the Man in Black in my opinion.

Enjoyed this episode, love all the call backs this season. Soon as she spit that “Fidelity” line I was like :mindblown:

Looks like all the timelines have caught up to the present. But now I wonder are people from the sublime able to be in the present? I see Teddy is there. It makes me wonder about Maeve’s daughter. Could that be Christina’s roommate? Cause I feel like we gonna get some type of reveal about her

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Rewatching season 1 & 2 through a chronological re-cut.

Season 2 is really amazing and that shyt got butchered for no reason.

Yeah, I still got love season 2, they made some mistakes but Kiksuya is probably still the best Westworld episode. I also loved the whole James Delos backstory and the fidelity tests. I know 2 & 3 gets lumped in together but 2 wasn’t nearly as bad as season 3 imo

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I still got love season 2, they made some mistakes but Kiksuya is probably still the best Westworld episode. I also loved the whole James Delos backstory and the fidelity tests. I know 2 & 3 gets lumped in together but 2 wasn’t nearly as bad as season 3 imo
Season 3 was too reactionary to the criticisms of season 2.

Season 2: problem was that timelines was more of a gimmick to confuse us and draw shyt out for no reason.