Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Bernard woke up after a nuclear holocaust. The fukk. :mjlol:
Glad this is over TBH, I was feeling this season early on on some Cyberpunk shyt
but...

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Arnold didn't do shyt all season and then we sudddenly get a scene about his family (really out of nowhere). Not sure why we are supposed to care at this point. I don't remember there being any episodes about his family last season either but I could have forgotten
They clearly had nothing for the character of Bernard this season. Or MIB for that matter. His entire arc this season was pretty pointless too but on top of that they just decided to trash it by replacing him with a host in the post-credits.
:mindblown:

And you know they only did that to keep Ed Harris on the show as they randomly move Bernard into a time skip.
:snoop:

This whole season just felt like Nolan handed the writer's room a checklist of high-concept sci-fi ideas and they ran through them without regard since they knew by the end of the season they'd be moving away from this future world again.
:mjtf:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all.

I like Succession....but flagship? Good enough to replace Game of Thrones? Not happening.
Oh, I think it is good enough. It is very funny and timely regarding wealth income gap (shining a light on the 1% and their attitudes toward the 99%), media industry, inner workings of publicly traded companies. Out of all of HBOs shows this one seems to be gaining viewers not losing them as well.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Out of all of HBOs shows this one seems to be gaining viewers not losing them as well.
Ehhhhh....

U18zkUm.png

I love the show but it doesn't really seem to have Flagship potential.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm a big fan of this show, but I thought this was a bad episode up until the post credit scene with MIB. That upgraded it to "OK, I guess".

Looks like they're setting up a "robots replace key humans" plot for next season. Bodysnatchers in a semi-post-apocalyptic world.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
This show baffles me. I understand it 80%, at least the most important stuff, but if you ask me what my opinion is I couldn't argue why I hate or like about it. Intrigued is the best way to describe it.

...that and seeing Baby Maeve in those tight leather suits, going nuts with a Katana :shaq: