Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I’m missing something but who is the old black lady Bernard goes to visit :patrice:

Am I supposed to know this :snoop:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I’m missing something but who is the old black lady Bernard goes to visit :patrice:

Am I supposed to know this :snoop:
Arnold's wife.

Jeffrey-Wright-as-Bernard-Lowe-in-HBOs-Westworld.png

Last edited:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Looks like they have a ARG going :ohhh:

www.makemoneymotherfukkers.com

You have to fix the link, the Coli edits the spelling.

If you enter freewill$$$, a maze pops up.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I didn't participate in this thread or pay attention to any of the chatter about this season, but let me just hop in here to say how trash it was. A real chore to finish. I can't even properly articulate why it was so weak because pretty much every single thing about it was not that good.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arnold didn't do shyt all season and then we sudddenly get a scene about his family (really out of nowhere). Not sure why we are supposed to care at this point. I don't remember there being any episodes about his family last season either but I could have forgotten

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Arnold didn't do shyt all season and then we sudddenly get a scene about his family (really out of nowhere). Not sure why we are supposed to care at this point. I don't remember there being any episodes about his family last season either but I could have forgotten
This is what puzzled me. The scene in and of itself was one of the better acted scenes....but completely disconnected with everything else that was going on. Maybe the point was to let us know that Dolores was named after Arnold's wife....?? And how long was Bernard sitting there collecting dust at the end? Did he BUY that room? How the hell didn't someone come in there and pull him out after that much time? This season was more of a mess than Season 2.