Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Great ending!

I give it a 8/10

damned if you do damned if you don’t

They dumbed this season down from people complaining about season 2s ending being too complicated

I hope they go back to season 1 which I think is a great middle ground

no middle ground about it. Season 1 was masterful levels. Ppl complaining was just corny. This season was a lot of fun. Thoroughly entertaining. And pure sci fi fukkery. It isn’t season one but it’s still very very enjoyable.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Alright you smart people get in here and make sense of this for me.

Post credits scene with William - I guess that answers the question of whether or not he was a host before.

Bernard/Arnold? I’m lost on that. Who was that old woman?

what is the new plan for the world?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I really loved this finale holy shyt the after credit scenes. Ramin really dived into his Vangelis Zimmer bag for this episode. Amazing score. Dark side of the moon at the end :wow: William literally becoming the gunslinger:wow: next season should be wild man. I’m excited to see where they go with it

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
They really gave Dolores a fitting and interesting end. It’s absolutely amazing how they can recycle lines of dialogue that the hosts have said from their script over and over and it can still be poignant and impactful. Dolores saying she chooses to see the good. Maeve saying in this world you can be whatever the fukk you want.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Never really found MIB that interesting outside of the season one reveal. He was the springboard for Dolores bringing Westworld down, after torturing her in the park all those years :francis:. Season 2 he was essentially playing a videogame in the park and got so lost he ended up killing his own daughter :bryan:. In Season 3, his big revelation was that he needed to wipe out all the hosts, only to be replaced by one in the very end :wow:

Dolores giving the keys over to Caleb to rebuild a new world after choosing to see the beauty in humans could be interesting :ohhh:. They didn't really do Aaron Paul any favors, by having him being confused the entire season :skip:. Now that he has a mission and some agency, he should be better next season. Assuming they don't do a major time jump. I expect Dolores back as well.

What Bernard saw when viewing what comes after the end of the world is :jbhmm: and he apparently had been in that hotel room the whole time.

Charlores really ready to wipe out humanity and make it a host only world :demonic: