Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Good Episode.... Entertainment wise they are killing it. Story wise, shyts all over the place tbh. Glad we got the Caleb backstory but it so late in the season. Still don't fully understand Maeve motivation for trying to kill Delores. I was hoping at some point they'd team up. I really don't have a clue of what Bernard and Stubbs are doing. Feels like they wasted them and William this season. I don't know what I'm expecting in the finale and hope we don't get a 2 year gap between seasons
Agree with you on this 100%. And Caleb isn’t an interesting enough character... even at this point in the season to have an “origin” story. Poor follow up to last week’s episode.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when all these characters, human or not, were facing their humanity in the light of newfound awareness about their reality? Now they're generic action heroes/villains in the most generic of sci-fi plots. This shyt is why you can never put too many women in your writer's room. Good luck with season 4, brehs. I'm out after the finale.

:francis:

The entire season been about what is reality and newfound awareness. What season were you watching? This episode in particular was purely about the newfound awareness that Caleb discovered.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good Episode.... Entertainment wise they are killing it. Story wise, shyts all over the place tbh. Glad we got the Caleb backstory but it so late in the season. Still don't fully understand Maeve motivation for trying to kill Delores. I was hoping at some point they'd team up. I really don't have a clue of what Bernard and Stubbs are doing. Feels like they wasted them and William this season. I don't know what I'm expecting in the finale and hope we don't get a 2 year gap between seasons

Maeve already stated that it was now personal because Dolores, or part of herself, killed Hector from the last episode and suggesting that Dolores' entire mission is more selfish than what she claims.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The entire season been about what is reality and newfound awareness. What season were you watching? This episode in particular was purely about the newfound awareness that Caleb discovered.
lol, this generic shyt isn't touching the awakening the hosts had in season 1, or the impact it had on the human characters.

You can tell they wrote themselves into a corner because the concept of Rehoboam was a perfect plot device to have humans who refuse to accept host in dependency realize they themselves are slaves of a system living predetermined lives. Too bad they killed off all the human characters or turned them into hosts (with the exception of MIB) so they had no human anchor to really explore this ironic revelation where humans now question their own lives and reality similar as the hosts did in season 1. Instead it is reduced to some shots of people rioting in the background of Dolores' mediocre plot to stir a nonsensical revolution while the contrast of Maeve's ascension to godlike supremacy for the sole purpose of living a humble life with her daughter has been thrown in a trashbin and Bernard shows up late to every fact because they have nothing going for his character either.

This season has no character development whatsoever unless you want to consider Caleb blindly running after Dolores for no good reason "development". shyt is so dumbed down that this is basically a Terminator TV-series except Sarah Connor is now also a Terminator.

:skip:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
They're consistently inconsistent on how bullets affect hosts. Maeve took a shot to the gut and knee and showed no ill effects. I hate that.

And for all of Maeve's buildup as a powerful foe, Dolores was washing her in that one on one

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Murda Maeve saved this train-wreck of an episode...

Had a dope opening and dope ending but everything in-between was fukking terrible...

Pinkmans character is insufferable and I thought we already knew he killed breh...

And all the hosts got Skynet T800 upgrades now? :martin:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That robot Maeve was controlling stabbing Dolores from behind in the torso instead of the head :mjlol: whole girlpower showdown was cheesy as fukk with Maeve getting off the helicopter with her samurai sword, this is what we've been building up to all season?