Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
fli9pwo732u41.jpg

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Think of it like other 70's/early 80's movies like "Logan's Run", "Road Warrior", or even "The Warriors" when a group of people have to escape from a fantastical world of weird killer characters and get to some kind of safe place.

I’m obligated to quote, dap and rep off of the classic movie references and the fact that you’re spot on with the similarities btw them and this season :salute:

I might be in the minorIt’s but I’m loving the hell outta this season. I like the world building with the shift outside of Westworld but can understand why it may put some people off due to the paradigm shift. People got used to the park as the main setting and they didn’t provide as good of a “bridge” as they could’ve this season by having plot lines playing out inside and outside of the park. Still I’m loving it.

I’ve been trying to figure out what Delores game plan is. We know she’s been plotting on getting the means of mass creating host bodies and made a point to ensure that Charlotte/Delores backed up the host making data from Delos after the Incite takeover. If the theories about this season taking place simultaneously in The real world and a Rehoboam simulation are correct, I think that Delores may plan on making key people from that she can use from the simulation into hosts in the real world to assist with her takeover and she’s currently beta testing Caleb to see if he qualifies. If this is the case, in theory he shouldn’t run into the same issues as James Delos when it comes to the degradation of his mind in a host body since his mind wasn’t “human” to begin with. I just don’t see Delores a deciding to start the next leg of her revolution with hosts from Westworld who have ZERO idea how the real world works. I think she’s going to use the outliers- or copies of them instead.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Not to say anything about his acting but man I’m tired of Aaron Paul having that same distressed, on the verge of crying, woe is me look. This shyt starting to make me actually feel bad. All I can think of is how they dogged him out in breaking bad then when I watched el Camino it mad it worse seeing him chained up lol. Now he’s still fukked up.

typecast like a mofo

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Anybody notice how Dolores essentially created her own Maeve?

She put a clone of herself into a black chick

black chick gets attached to the family life

gets actual emotions cause of it

Possibly breaks programming because of it

family dies.

Now we wondering how she's gonna react.

I'm only hoping she gets repaired so she doesn't be walking around like a TWD walker

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guess HBO gotta look for another fictional/big budget drama series. This ep def gives off Final season vibes.

ya feels like the end...and I hope it is...solid season so far but I don’t feel like waiting another 2 years for them to wrap shyt up