Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Pretty sure there was a future world movie, but he haven't watched the old movies though
Yeah, that's the second movie I was talking about. It's about Delos trying to clone world leaders so they can take over the world. There's a general similarity in season 2 of the show, but just like season 1, the show takes a very simple concept and fleshes it out into something much more ambitious.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
9rkqwq5av9r41.png

Cold hearted btich that needs to die already because of Maeve: Dolores

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, I didn't see that coming but it actually makes soooooo much sense...

Why bring all these "different" host pearls when you can bring copies of yourself and you know they are all going to be on the same page and have same agenda

Rip Stubbs? Great episode, except I wish she hadn't let MIB know what the deal was until later. But, looks like it's grand opening, grand closing for him

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Maeve better smarten the fukk up
She taking Ls following orders from a nikka thats gonna turn on her as soon as he gets what he wants
Dolores tryna stop that nikka and shut his whole operation down
Maeve still stuck over her daughter tho and for that reason she'll always take Ls

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Damn, I didn't see that coming but it actually makes soooooo much sense...

Why bring all these "different" host pearls when you can bring copies of yourself and you know they are all going to be on the same page and have same agenda

Rip Stubbs? Great episode, except I wish she hadn't let MIB know what the deal was until later. But, looks like it's grand opening, grand closing for him
I don't think Stubbs is done from that fall, probably jacked up but Bernard will patch him up :wow:

MIB might actually be done though, I don't see anyone saving him from whatever hell Charlores threw him in :mjcry:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
it's so interesting watching Dolores and Maeve.

Dolores got this.... barely human shyt in all her mannerisms. Doesn't blink, smiles but doesnt, is too still in some points. Inflections in her voice arent real, like when caleb was listening to Cudi soundtracks on repeat

Maeve is full of beautiful sexy ass life in all her mannerisms

my theory right now is that

Serac is that computer but it hacked into the "World" simulation It's scared of Dolores because it can't control her. It's not scared of Bernard because he was already under "control", until he woke up

Maeve is stuck in a simulation with a bunch of other hosts. She nearly escaped, but that robot got shot up. Neither she not that robot knew where to go to escape to.
this time she can control computers though

so Dolores, Charlotte, Musashi, That scotsman.

where is the last dolores?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't think Stubbs is done from that fall, probably jacked up but Bernard will patch him up :wow:

MIB might actually be done though, I don't see anyone saving him from whatever hell Charlores threw him in :mjcry:

he gonna save himself.

how many times has he killed DOlores? This is the last level of killing Dolores.

Her backup plan is that thing she put on his neck

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I knew Stubbs had a real life injury so they had to write his injured arm into the show but I didn't know how. This cat fukked himself up hanging a tv by himself:heh:
It turns out that the reason bosses had Stubbs shot was to mask a real life injury that was impeding his movement.

"The funny thing is, the first big fight that I had when we're leaving the park with the guys in the hallway, I actually snapped my bicep off the bone two days before that," Hemsworth told Insider.

"So when [Stubbs] gets shot in the arm, that was something we had to do because I couldn't move my arm properly," he added.

As for how he sustained the injury, the hunk admitted that he felly prey to some botched DIY.

"I was hanging a TV by myself on a ladder and just — it was a big TV, it was really big,” he went on.