Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I have no idea what's going on in this goofy show anymore. This is what happens when they run out of the source material and writers then have to create the rest.
This is the shyt I'm talking about:pachaha:

Please, tell me at what point the show "ran out of the source material":jbhmm:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
This is the shyt I'm talking about:pachaha:

Please, tell me at what point the show "ran out of the source material":jbhmm:

wasn't this adapted from an old film that only covers season 1? I know HBO is freestyling the new seasons and it's trash. One of my homies said they are off script similar to Handmaid's Tale.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Was that Wicked Games they were playing symphony style in that ballroom scene when Bernard showed up?

*edited. :wow:

Dolores, Dolores, Dolores...what have you done you nasty cold hearted she devil? That's not what I imagine when thinking about leaving Maeve in a pool of white stuff :(

I really hope she gets back, and Scirocco upgrades my baby. I want her to win so bad.

Djamadi goat on the soundtracks. My family looking at me jamming to that opera Weeknd, ready to call the Corona-Police on me.

I really don't understand the hype behind the kid. He's a bad actor. Take Maeve or Dolores. Those girls express more feelings with one eyebrow raise than Pinkmans whole career. If he's not crying or looking confused he is asleep.

In 200 years, The Weeknd will be considered classical music....

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
She has a copy of Dolores' CPU "sphere" in her head.

they're all Delores :mindblown::francis:

this bytch really did just become Wyatt :francis:

I was starting to think I was wrong when I said Charlotte was a copy of Dolores :smugbiden:

They almost lost me with S2 but now I accept it as a "set up" season. The Wire S2 wasn't that great either but at the end of that series I saw it was an integral part.

I also saw the WW movies so I knew the potential the show still had. Season 3 has been on point and tonight's twist was a1 shyt.

wasn't this adapted from an old film that only covers season 1? I know HBO is freestyling the new seasons and it's trash. One of my homies said they are off script similar to Handmaid's Tale.

They're on to the "Beyond Westworld" TV show now :jbhmm:

:ehh:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Best episode of the season for sure glad we got to see the characters plot lines finally merge together. Are we at the half way point into the season yet?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If they're "past" the film, they did that early in season 1. The show is a very loose adaptation that only keeps some general plot points. Westworld the movie is literally just killer robots. The second film is killer robots with Delos wanting to clone world leaders. The five episodes of Beyond Westworld are on some other random fukkery. So if you ever liked this show, you were liking them freestyling. Though, from what I'm seeing, killer robots might be more some people's speed nowadays.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If they're "past" the film, they did that early in season 1. The show is a very loose adaptation that only keeps some general plot points. Westworld the movie is literally just killer robots. The second film is killer robots with Delos wanting to clone world leaders. The five episodes of Beyond Westworld are on some other random fukkery. So if you ever liked this show, you were liking them freestyling. Though, from what I'm seeing, killer robots might be more some people's speed nowadays.
Pretty sure there was a future world movie, but he haven't watched the old movies though

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone

I’ll keep it a buck. Show has never captivated me.