Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This show might be ridiculous but I enjoy turning my brain off and viewing the gorgeous vistas and budget and hearing godly covers from the gawd
until House of The Dragon comes, this is as good as it is going to get other than Succession, Covid notwithstanding

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
7hly4ycry3r41.jpg

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
The Delores clones aren't perfect clones. Charlotte keeps scratching/cutting herself. Also I think Bernard's alternate personality is Delores but he managed to suppress the alter and take over. Maybe that's why the original Delores wants Bernard because he 'broke away' from the program.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm really enjoying unravelling all the beautifully shot fukkery this season.

Jesse Pinkman getting taken along for another ride that is way above his paygrade :mjlol:

The orchestral version of The Weeknd :leon:

Maeve ordering the goons guns to body their operators :ooh:

Isn't the white liquid Sato/Dolores left Maeve lying in the same stuff they used to build hosts? And Dolores was sitting on a factory full of it? :lupe:

William being left to the maze in his mind in a padded cell :merchant:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
seems like there is really no one u really want to root for. everyone in the grey area seems like

What about Bernard? I think he seems like the most clear cut protagonist trying to stop all this fukkery from happening. Maeve comes off as a protagonist too for me.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Dolores, Dolores, Dolores...what have you done you nasty cold hearted she devil? That's not what I imagine when thinking about leaving Maeve in a pool of white stuff :(

I really hope she gets back, and Scirocco upgrades my baby. I want her to win so bad.

Djamadi goat on the soundtracks. My family looking at me jamming to that opera Weeknd, ready to call the Corona-Police on me.

Jesse Pinkman. It’s probably gonna be him vs Delores at some point

I really don't understand the hype behind the kid. He's a bad actor. Take Maeve or Dolores. Those girls express more feelings with one eyebrow raise than Pinkmans whole career. If he's not crying or looking confused he is asleep.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I have no idea what's going on in this goofy show anymore. This is what happens when they run out of the source material and writers then have to create the rest.