Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The scope of this show:banderas: Multiple timelines Deja Vu :lupe: Whatshisface is like Bernard:obama: Maeve:fire: droppin gems & ETHER:pachaha: West World malfunction glitch:mindblown: Flip the script FUKKERY:myman: Simulation commands Go HAM:whoo: Matrix bloody freeze frame:ohhh: Sound like our current reality in the end:damn: SideBAR, Thandie Newton is a GAWDDESS:wow:

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Thandie Newton bad af in that white dress!
Nah breh she's gorgeous in any shape or form.
I didn't know I was into MILFs until her and Crista from Mr. Robot showed on the screen.

And for that GOT scene. Reddit is complicating it saying that it was a ref ref to Jurassic Park, they are right but I prefer to think that HBO MADE THOSE HACKS BE IN THE SCENE, NO PAY, MUTATED CORONA ENVIRONMENT, AND DISS THEMSELVES WITH THAT "In pieces" line.

Seeing Drogon there gave me PTSD. Khaleesi you died for nothing muh queen :sad::no:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So should I still finish season 1 or nah :francis:

The show is fire, season 1 was really good...

I also liked season 2 but I can see why it turned off a lot of simple people...They took the concept of time jumping to the extreme, the mind fukking was a bit much to keep up with and they didn't explain things well...

Season 3 so far been entertaining to me...:yeshrug:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Vincent Cassel
original.gif

if you ain't watched La Haine...take the time during the quarantine to fix that :ufdup:

The scene with Cut Killer going HAM on the tables in the apartment block is still :wow:

As for Westworld - Thandie is still a bad motherfukker :whew:

I still really like God Mode Maeve as a character too. I'm also digging the fact that they're pinpointing locations everything in the real world now.

That teaser for next week - was Tessa Thompson with Charlie - Arnold's kid? :lupe:

Not surprised viewership has fallen off a cliff though. We live in an age of instant gratification - the majority of people aren't going to wait a year plus for a new season when there's shows dropping like clockwork every season. Same shyt happened to Mr. Robot :manny:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Nah breh she's gorgeous in any shape or form.
I didn't know I was into MILFs until her and Crista from Mr. Robot showed on the screen.

And for that GOT scene. Reddit is complicating it saying that it was a ref ref to Jurassic Park, they are right but I prefer to think that HBO MADE THOSE HACKS BE IN THE SCENE, NO PAY, MUTATED CORONA ENVIRONMENT, AND DISS THEMSELVES WITH THAT "In pieces" line.

Seeing Drogon there gave me PTSD. Khaleesi you died for nothing muh queen :sad::no:

I JUST figured out a few min ago that "Costa Rica" is a reference to Jurassic Park
Isla Nublar - Wikipedia
:ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ep was all over the place. I'm still on board but this shyt feels like they know they OD'ed in season 2 with how convoluted the story was....so now they're too far in the other direction. This shyt damn near seems like it has different writers.

Fred.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
shyt was all over the place, i was not feeling any of the ww2 nazi shyt. Im not even gonna rewatch it ill let a youtube guy break it down good

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This ep was almost as unnecessarily convoluted as the first ep. Really not a good sign. I woke all the way up when a wild Vincent Cassel appeared though. :whoo: That man is one of Europe's finest actors alongside Mads Mikkelsen (although for some reason he hasn't really been able to build a similar legacy to Mikkelsen).