Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:snoop: can't believe i paid $60 for this shyt, what a fukking waste
damn breh. If I was in NY, I would help you whoop that nikka ass that sold you that shyt.

I know NY brehs probably take L's all the time when it come to buying bud.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
nikka lets go im pulling cards in this thread and ur shyt is revoked.

Chemdog has no relation to ogkush by phenotype or genotype. Chemdog has afghan genetics by phenotype and og kush has pakistani genetics by phenotype.

Sour diesel is a chem91 cross that was created by accident when original diesel hermied on a sativa called dnl a sensi hawiian hybrid.

Triangle kush is the original mother of og kush cuts. All og kushs are s1s fron triangle kush. The orginal og cuts are f cut, faceoff, and legend og kush.

Nspecta the white trash redneck has concluded that chem91 skunk va is the original cut and chem sis, chem 4, and chem d are actually hybrids of chem.

Golden standard? nikka u know nothing about the genetic history and the drift of cannabis. All dutch genetics are stolen/borrowed/hacked from people in north america that had genetics from previous travels and warfare. Haze from the santa cruz brothers, northern lights from indian joe, maple leaf indica from maple leaf wilson of the seed bank, g13 from Mississippi, chemo from canada. Dont fukking go there nikka ur a fruad. You dont know shyt about cannabis. R u done now nikka?

:lupe:

So when a dude like B-Real says he was one of the few who first had the OG Kush came out,is he telling the truth?

Also what make OG kush so good? Dude B-Real has smoked all these damn strains but still swears by OG....is it the taste?

:mjlol: @ paying 60 for a 8th, 50 is the most I'll pay :camby:

I need a new connect myself, my co worker said he has one who sold him a sack which he got 4 blunts out of for 20 dollars :whew:
I'm getting quarters of dank for $70 here in south jersey :win:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

So when a dude like B-Real says he was one of the few who first had the OG Kush came out,is he telling the truth?

Also what make OG kush so good? Dude B-Real has smoked all these damn strains but still swears by OG....is it the taste?

Damn breh, thats 10 dollars a gram. You a lucky nikka.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
My own breeding

Strawberry cough x nyc diesel x lavender
sb5.jpg

This is called Caramello (lavender indica pheno x lavender sativa pheno)

SHNrZdb.jpg

Tons of others but this is what I burn mostly

All this holland x cali x colorado shyt is bullshyt. Amsterdam has the original genetics but herb is so easy to grow masterfully, its same quality all around. Just cali loves GSC and anything OG.

OG Kush is a NYC strain called chemdog.
What's the taste and smell of that up top? What's the high like? U should name it and put it on the market

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps

Mayb he did doesnt change the fact og kush is s1 bagseed of triangle kush clone only from florida which is 100% confirmed in the cannabis community

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yall quater for 70$??:mjlol:

I can get half zip of kush for 80 bucks :russ:

Damn we canadians got it good:yeshrug:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I used to get quarters for 60-65 and 8ths for 40 until that connect stopped smoking and selling :mjcry:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Mayb he did doesnt change the fact og kush is s1 bagseed of triangle kush clone only from florida which is 100% confirmed in the cannabis community
:whoa:

I ain't getting onto that pheno g1 type discussion...

Have no idea wtf yall talking bout :heh:

I'm from the east coast...generally most of us only know weed by reggie,and dank...most of the time I have no idea what i'm smoking...though alot of the shyt in this area tends to be indica or some sour d branded stuff.

I envy the brehs who can wake up in the morning and actually know what strain they're smoking....I've smoked sativa maybe twice in the past year....I want to smoke some shyt that won't make sluggish as fukk :shaq2:

Damn breh, thats 10 dollars a gram. You a lucky nikka.

Yea the prices have been going down....the grams are still $20 though..but no one really buys just grams anymore.

I don't know but alot of police departments been getting cuts and shyt, so people ain't really getting busted out here for weed unless you end up getting snitched on,got a grow operation or somehow pulled over with shyt...heroin is becoming huge as fukk as well. Maybe the cops are occupied with that.:manny:

Daps

Look man, I studied it out. If you watch that 6 HOUR discussion the basis of OG that I posted, it concludes that triangle kush and og are not the same, however, they both came out of florida bagseed that went by crippies back then. It also became Tahoe OG due to the cutting going there and of course OG in cali, Rascal and the soul assassins got the jacob cut too. Everyone put their input in. Jacobs cut from florida is most likely true og. He called in as well.

Chemdog came out of the dogweed stain now available. He called in as well. Cuttings were 5gs. Many of the old heads from overgrown called in too. One guy swears its hash plant/thai/something other I forget. Bottom line is all the insiders still dont know but they mostly agree it was a florida cut from Jacob.

Chemdog called in as well. He gave the chem91, skunk va, chem d, and chem sis out to many people as well (not just skunk va) and many cali breeders use chem d in their version of OG. But as far as the original, it did come out of florida but people just called it crippies, they didnt really name strains yet. Im glad you got a decade in but I got double that and was around during this era with crippies. Aka the white crippies aka OG kush

Current triangle kush is different than og. So, I admit that chemdog is not og kush, but cali breeders use chem d when developing their own OG strain.

PS: My strain is named and being worked on in cali as we speak.

Last edited:
Daps
What's the taste and smell of that up top? What's the high like? U should name it and put it on the market

It pretty much smells like berries and typical diesel (aka chemdog). Very fragrant. See above re: name and so on

Very potent. Among the most potent Ive smoked anywhere in the world.

Last edited:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
I've had the real OG. Used to get in consistently from my boys brother, who's close friend was working with a big time dude that had multiple grow houses here in Cali all OG. Once you've burped a jar of some you will never forget that smell. Its near impossible to contain. The stink will find its way out of mason jars and wreak up a room. @jjj123 from what I remember this is the genetics for the real OG. There are so many stories though and I've bee out the loop for a minute so it could be wrong. ChemDawg x [ Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush]

i guess no one really knows :manny:. dude who used to sell it to us didn't even know the make-up, but it was undoubtedly the real thing.

I havent had it for atleast 4 years, but I'll never forget that smell. Me and my boy got a real fresh ounce one morning before school and broke the buds down off the stem in his car an hour before class. All colas bigger than our hands. Fingers were stickier than glue could ever do to you and had finger hash that wouldnt wash off. I wreaked for a whole day no matter how much I washed em. We also hotboxed his car so my sweater sucked up the smoke and I was fukked up, forgot eye drops.:sadcam: To make things worse I was a TA for that class so I had to run errands to the office, which almost got me fukked.. atleast 5 straightedge students were asking me why it smelled like skunk. :lolbron:. I had to run a few errands for the teacher and after getting back to class I thought it would be wise to take my jacket to the lockers. took my jacket out my backpack and left. no more than 5 minutes had pass and on my way back I see everybody teacher influced, standing outside joking about who's gonna get caught cuz the drug dog was inside. my heart was pounding out my chest. :sadbron: When I went to the office to give em papers earlier, they had called the dog to sniff out the class I was in.. My heart was beating out my chest thinking no doubt my backpack was gonna get sniffed out.

luckily the whole class smelled and my backpack no longer had my sweatshirt in it and the dog couldn't hit a specific point. The smell was from coming from my fingers. :whew: they needed a specific backpack to catch. 10 minutes later the dog came out, dude cleared us to go in and I moved away closer to the wall so it couldn't smell me, no hit. :blessed: We all get back in class it stunk. :ahh: I was dumping purell and washing my hands at nutrition, still stunk up every class I was in that day :snoop: Just walking around the aroma was eminating off my index and thumb

Within a couple weeks my boy had more than a handful of people at different occasions waiting at his car for him asking if he slang. his car couldn't contain the smell of OG in that were packed into multiple mason jars :wow:

Last edited:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
The only og kush's with chem in them are hybrid seedlines to make a whoever og kush .the multiple s2/s3/s4/s5 cut of og kush are pure. Og is completley unrelated to chemdawg they are so different idk how nebody can compare them as the same. The only thing they do share is certain terpenes.

That chemdawg lemon thai paki kush is some old bs somebody spewed along time ago as the "alleged" lineage.