Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
My own breeding

Strawberry cough x nyc diesel x lavender
sb5.jpg

This is called Caramello (lavender indica pheno x lavender sativa pheno)

SHNrZdb.jpg

Tons of others but this is what I burn mostly

All this holland x cali x colorado shyt is bullshyt. Amsterdam has the original genetics but herb is so easy to grow masterfully, its same quality all around. Just cali loves GSC and anything OG.

OG Kush is a NYC strain called chemdog.

send me some breh , im over here smoking the same shyt everytime , to much lemon haze out ere

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
All this holland x cali x colorado shyt is bullshyt. Amsterdam has the original genetics but herb is so easy to grow masterfully, its same quality all around. Just cali loves GSC and anything OG.

OG Kush is a NYC strain called chemdog.

nikka slow down ur spewing complete bullshyt. I was on overgrow and cannabisworld waaaay back in the day and u talking hella reckless. Og kush originated in florida as triangle kush which is the mother cut to all og kushes and rumor has it it might be a hawaiian indica hybrid. Chemdog91 skunk va the only true chemdog was found in bagseed in western Massachusetts. And dutch genetics are highly wateted down cause if u knew anything about weed the finiest bred genetics came from north america.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
send me some breh , im over here smoking the same shyt everytime , to much lemon haze out ere

im taking the bus to holland soon. i can send you some from holland in the post. as long as its only a couple grams they dont care.

Daps
Yeah me too, and when chemdog91 found its way to the west coast it became Og Kush, Sour Diesel and most diesel strains.

You wanna have a weed snob off Im in a snow storm homie bring it on.

Cali always had some good genetics but the dutch seriously mastered that shyt. And so the strains dont mutate they back breed. Thats why seed companies like sensi seeds or Greenhouse will always be the golden standard in genetics.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Yeah me too, and when chemdog91 found its way to the west coast it became Og Kush, Sour Diesel and most diesel strains.

You wanna have a weed snob off Im in a snow storm homie bring it on.

Cali always had some good genetics but the dutch seriously mastered that shyt. And so the strains dont mutate they back breed. Thats why seed companies like sensi seeds or Greenhouse will always be the golden standard in genetics.

them dutch dudes really went all round the world getting the best seeds and cloning them waaaaay before cali got their shyt.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Still got some of the GSC, not sure if im feeling this batch. Tried to watch 2001 a space odyssey last night on it and i could not even function enough to finish it :ld: not a big fan of being stupid high.

Daps
Still got some of the GSC, not sure if im feeling this batch. Tried to watch 2001 a space odyssey last night on it and i could not even function enough to finish it :ld: not a big fan of being stupid high.

I hear ya. Thats why I tend to puff sativas mostly. Like my Kali Mist

XGgzccx.jpg

tastes metallic but high energy