Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
im taking the bus to holland soon. i can send you some from holland in the post. as long as its only a couple grams they dont care.

if u can that would be koo bro :blessed:

not sure if i should cop £50 or £100 worth of weed on the 9th of feb :mjcry: cant wait for the 9th breh payday taking long

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_inline_mvnrw7LOOa1qig1e2.gif

breh plz i need some alien OG:mjcry:

Daps
nawh but all jokes aside I've been blazing for 4 years now. I normally smoke like every couple of days, so my tolerance may be lower, but I like to get HIGH as shyt.

I took a 4 year break, so about 3-5 puffs I'm LIFTED. And I'd like to keep it that way. Once upon a time I had high tolerance that shyt was expensive and wack. In that order:sitdown:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
nawh but all jokes aside I've been blazing for 4 years now. I normally smoke like every couple of days, so my tolerance may be lower, but I like to get HIGH as shyt.

i smoke every other day, my tolerance stays low because smoke very little when i do. One packed bowl will last me days if its some good shyt. If wanted to turn it up to how it was when i first got high i can do the entire bowl and thats all it takes for me.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Yeah me too, and when chemdog91 found its way to the west coast it became Og Kush, Sour Diesel and most diesel strains.

You wanna have a weed snob off Im in a snow storm homie bring it on.

Cali always had some good genetics but the dutch seriously mastered that shyt. And so the strains dont mutate they back breed. Thats why seed companies like sensi seeds or Greenhouse will always be the golden standard in genetics.

nikka lets go im pulling cards in this thread and ur shyt is revoked.

Chemdog has no relation to ogkush by phenotype or genotype. Chemdog has afghan genetics by phenotype and og kush has pakistani genetics by phenotype.

Sour diesel is a chem91 cross that was created by accident when original diesel hermied on a sativa called dnl a sensi hawiian hybrid.

Triangle kush is the original mother of og kush cuts. All og kushs are s1s fron triangle kush. The orginal og cuts are f cut, faceoff, and legend og kush.

Nspecta the white trash redneck has concluded that chem91 skunk va is the original cut and chem sis, chem 4, and chem d are actually hybrids of chem.

Golden standard? nikka u know nothing about the genetic history and the drift of cannabis. All dutch genetics are stolen/borrowed/hacked from people in north america that had genetics from previous travels and warfare. Haze from the santa cruz brothers, northern lights from indian joe, maple leaf indica from maple leaf wilson of the seed bank, g13 from Mississippi, chemo from canada. Dont fukking go there nikka ur a fruad. You dont know shyt about cannabis. R u done now nikka?

Daps
Um, so ONLY people in north america went all over and found seeds, usually not from north America, created a grower trade culture that resulted in dutch strains. According to a site we went to on the internet. What about what goes on off the internet?

One, youre wrong about og kush according to numerous reputable growers/insiders and high times. Its considered a legend but pretty much everyone knows it was just a cutting from chemdawg.

So you say we got thai, african, paki, some cali, Afghan and Hawaiian starting "dutch genetics" where they were stabilized and hybridized. Notice how these strains are not all from America. Stupid to think so. So whats your argument? That "Og Kush" is triangle kush?The story could almost be interchangeable with the fire/raskal og clone story.

Chemdawg cutting. I been around nyc in the 90s

Also I trust high times over you

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Triangle_Kush/Clone_Only_Strains/

Theres that chemdawg again

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/the-triangle-kush-story.45168/

Not to mention Id take my strain over og kush any day and so would everyone else who I know

Last edited:

jjj123

Daps
Um, so ONLY people in north america went all over and found seeds, usually not from north America, created a grower trade culture that resulted in dutch strains.

One, youre wrong about og kush according to numerous reputable growers/insiders and high times. Its considered a legend but pretty much everyone knows it was just a cutting from chemdawg.

So you say we got thai, african, paki, some cali, Afghan and Hawaiian starting "dutch genetics" where they were stabilized and hybridized. Notice how these strains are not all from America. Stupid to think so. So whats your argument? That "Og Kush" is triangle kush?The story could almost be interchangeable with the fire/raskal og clone story.

Chemdawg cutting. I been around nyc in the 90s

Also I trust high times over you

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Triangle_Kush/Clone_Only_Strains/

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/the-triangle-kush-story.45168/

Not to mention Id take my strain over og kush any day and so would everyone else who I know

So u just confirmed as i stated dutch genetics were stolen from north america. "Cannabis culture" started in north america and took reign else where. That culture and generations of inbred lines of breeding was uptaken by the dutch and they took on the wheel popularizing weed by creating new hybrids, this is how dutch cannbis scene blew up. Neville, sam the skunkman, all theifs, of genetics from north america gifted to them and they used it to make profit thus seed companys.

nikka you sound dumb i remeber when the fcut of og kush came out and dudes on icmag was claiming it a fake thus the f cut moniker, come to find out a yrs l8r its one of the original og kush cuts.

Triangle kush is 100% verified by those in the know as the mother cut of og kush u fukkboy, every1 in the scene knows this. Its sickens me to think u rly know the cannabis scene when uve proven to know jack shyt.

LMFAO at trusting/believing high times. I prefer direct contact with growers and breeders. Not some hyped up magazine. Nobody in the scene gives a shyt about high times.

And for the last time fukkboy. Chemdawg was found in bagseed by weasal from a grateful dead show back in 91. The skunk va cut is the only true chemdog and it has ABSOLUTELY NO RELATION to ogkush, by phenotype alone it shares no growth characteristics or traits. Og kush comes from triangle kush and it is an s1 of the triangle kush from florida.

Youve proven to not know a fukking thing about cannabis. U call urself a weed snob. I call myself a cannaseur, been in this game for over a decade nikka.

Your card is pulled fukkboy. Go back to smoking weed u dont even know the origin of.

jjj123

Daps
Btw you can go to icmag and catchup little nikka u got some research to do. Next time be quiet unless u know what the fukk u talking about. I was on overgrow back in the day nikka and i bet u dont even know what that is. Lmao the nerveeeee

Daps
So u just confirmed as i stated dutch genetics were stolen from north america. "Cannabis culture" started in north america and took reign else where. That culture and generations of inbred lines of breeding was uptaken by the dutch and they took on the wheel popularizing weed by creating new hybrids, this is how dutch cannbis scene blew up. Neville, sam the skunkman, all theifs, of genetics from north america gifted to them and they used it to make profit thus seed companys.

Following your logic a Mercedez benz is an American car if I drive it here

:shaq:

Grower community. Genetics from all over. Perfected in Amsterdam. My original post. Chemdawg is pretty much considered the basis for Og Kush, pretty universally.

Your little internet group thinks otherwise. Thats great, youre the minority.

Some amped up fukkboi on a cup of redbull wanna yell about some shyt I already know and try to act like shyt was stolen like some James Bond weed shyt when you know it was an open community and exchanges were made.

Please tell me the origns of the herb I posted...I gotta hear this one :ohhh:

I was on overgrow too on my AOL. Im no new jack. I been around dutch spots and more. I been to CIA. Do you even know what that is?

Do you like when I talk down to you?

Does it give the illusion that what Im saying is more powerful fukkboi?

You aint said shyt. I finished your remedial course years ago

jjj123

Daps
@originalblackmanfromughh

Plz enlighten me how these 2 seemingly completely different strains r related. I want u to detail the growth characteristics to what u know about certain growth traits. As u surely know in the indica family alone, theres vast differences btwn the afghani, pakistani, himalayan, and oriental indica.

So do tell how chem 91 skunk va with strong afghan traits
picture.php

Is related to triangle kush the mother cut of all og cuts as they are s1s of the triangle kush which is heavy on pakistani kush genes
picture.php

Plz do tell? Im curious to what bullshyt u have to say.