my boy brought me down a half oz of the tangerine dream a few weeks ago
i love this strain :blessed::blessed:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Going hard with the Alien Genetics these days

TLwwkRL.jpg

Alien Tahoe x LSD
:wow: i havent had LSD in awhile. This club in the 818 used to carry the frostiest LSD around. shyt was always bomb. Havent had the tohoe lsd cross though. i can definitely see the lsd influence in this nug though. Did you grow this?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to my blunt/joint smokers...

how many grams makes a blunt/joint for yall?

i usually rock wit 1g - 2.5....dem stunna blunts :smoker:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
12 most potent weed strains of 2015

https://www.kingsofkushco.com/most-potent-weed-strains-of-2015/

GSC1-1024x585.jpg

Have you ever wondered what the strongest weed on earth is like? High Times editor Nico Escondido has spent the past year testing strains all around the country, and has released the annual list of The Strongest Strains On Earth. The team at Kings of Kush Co. has broken down High Time’s list and given you an in-depth look at the Top 12 Most Potent Weed Strains of 2015. Enjoy!

#12) Tangerine Dream, 22.6%
It has been more than 5 years since the Barney’s Farm Tangerine Dream won the Cannabis Cup, but she has still remained a staple nonetheless. A euphoric mix of G13, Afgan, and Neville’s Haze, this strain is most known for it’s ability to knock out muscle pain, while still providing mental clarity. Not to be confused with DNA Genetic’s “Tangie“, Tangerine Dream is a beautifully bred strain that you can read in more detail here.

#11) Extreme OG, 23.37%
A combination of Fire OG and Green Robbon BX, this strain comes in this year at 23.37% and is a nice 70/30 indica blend. Read more on Exotic Genetix’s own website here.

#10) Strawberry Banana, 22.51%
StrawberryBanana
Strawberry Banana, Medical Jane

The Strawberry Banana strain is known for its sugary sweet terpene, and it said by many to taste like strawberry and banana yogurt. Bred by the legendary guys over at DNA Genetics, this flavor-packed cross of Banana OG x Bubblegum will leave you feeling like you just smoked a smoothie.

#9) Guava Chem, 22.54%
An indica dominant hybrid of Chem 4 x Tres Chemdawg, grown by the team over at San Jose Patients Group.

#8) Red Dragon, 22.74%
Red Dragon is unique combo. Another interesting cross from the team at Barney’s Farm, this Himalayan Kush x Utopia Haze (a Brazilian sativa) offers a great cannabis experience.

#7) White Fire OG, 23.34%
WhiteFireOg
White Fire OG, Cannabis Encyclopedia

White Fire OG, also know as WiFi OG, is a mixture of some heavy-hitting genetics. A perfect combination of the heavy diesel aroma from Fire OG crossed with the snow-covered, resin packed flowers from The White, leaving us with one powerful WiFi OG. There are many phenotypes out, but OG Raskal Genetics by Payasogrow took this spot.

#6) Death Star, 23.99%
A classic cross of Sensi Star x the legendary Sour Diesel. Recognized by both it’s pungent smell and euphoric effects, Death Star has the ability to take any connoisseur to the moon.

#5) Nexus OG, 24.0%
Nexus OG went on stage for the first time at the 2014 LA Cannabis Cup, courtesy to the people at Venice Medical Center. This strain is a heavy indica, but carries unknown genetics. Regardless, coming in at 24% THC, one thing is known: this shyt is potent.

#4) Girl Scout Cookies , 24.13%
GirlScoutCookie
Girl Scout Cookie, Medical Jane

Girl Scout Cookie had an undeniably quick rise to fame within the cannabis world. The highly photogenic, frosty nugs pushed by name-drops from famous rappers like Wiz Khalifa and San Fransico’s Berner, quickly made Girl Scout Cookie a house-hold name. This cross of OG Kush x Durban Poison has continuously lived up to it’s hype, stockpiling numerous Cannabis Cup awards a long the way. If you want to learn more about the legend of Girl Scout Cookies, High Times has a great article you can check out here.

#3) Alien Dawg F2, 24.71%
According the legend, Alien Tech is an Afghani strain brought to the States by a U.S. Soilder. Alien Tech was then crossed with the famous Chem Dawg, creating this highly potent Alien Dawg.

#2) Hey Dave, 24.71%
Hey Dave is an indica-dominant cross of Afghani OG Kush x Casey Jones.

#1) Ghost Train Haze #1, 27.46%
Topping off the list this year is Ghost Train Haze. Producing big ol’, dense buds, covered in crystal-capped trichomes, Ghost Train Haze took First Place Sativa in the 2014 Denver Cannabis Cup. Orignally bred by Rare Dankness, Ghost Train Haze is a cross of Ghost OG x Nevile’s Wreck, and delivers a very potent dose of THC.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
i got this grapefruit shyt right now. rare to be found round here. its so nice :ohlawd: the taste is just :noah: