Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anybody ever tried Mimosa strain before? Smoked it and it was great.

I haven’t tried it. Could have got some a while back but passed on it. I’ve had Purple Punch before and wasn’t really a fan. Mismosa is crossed with Purple Punch and some others shyt so that’s why I didn’t fukk with it. I’ll grab some next time I come across it

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
5otn5l.jpg
zx8raw.jpg

Peanut Butter Breath. Definitely bred with Dosisos. Smells exactly like peanut butter and cheese. I hope i can taste the cheese. Gonna smoke one when I get off.

9/10 Double Burgers. Definitely taste like peanut butter. Smokes like a 50:50 hybrid. Very balanced high. Would recommend. Top 10 strain I tried this year.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Getting close but your burning the shyt out of them with you nutrients.

Or it looks like they might be too close to the lights. Seen lots of burnt plants from this in my day. More than likely it's from a deficiency though, since he said he's using only straight tap water.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Ready for harvest? 3 months and a few days from seedling to now. Jack Herer Auto

It'll be ready for harvest once about 75% the hairs turn from white to dark

Harvest when 60-70% of hairs have darkened for highest levels of THC.
Harvest when 70-90% of hairs have darkened for a more calming,
anti-anxiety effect as some THC turns to the more relaxing CBN.

Last edited:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Please make sure y’all fukk with Runtz if y’all come across it. One of the best strains out right now. shyt hard to find right now unless you in the mix. White Runtz is a little better than Runtz if you come across it. I’ve smoke a few batches of Runtz/White Runtz this year. Will try and upload a pic later cause I got a delivery coming later

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Please make sure y’all fukk with Runtz if y’all come across it. One of the best strains out right now. shyt hard to find right now unless you in the mix. White Runtz is a little better than Runtz if you come across it. I’ve smoke a few batches of Runtz/White Runtz this year. Will try and upload a pic later cause I got a delivery coming later

White Runtz. I swear I suck at taking pictures of weed lol. But yeah

4hsavt.jpg