Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Need some help brehs... My homie gave me some shyt he grew but it's still a little wet, any quick ways to dry this shyt out? Looks like it's gonna be some pretty shyt stuff but it's for free, I got a pile sitting here and can't smoke any.. :mjcry:

I boiled some water, filled a cup and put foil over the top, got a little bit sitting on top of that to see if it works.. Dude I got it off told me to put it behind the PS4 but it don't seem to give off much hot air.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Need some help brehs... My homie gave me some shyt he grew but it's still a little wet, any quick ways to dry this shyt out? Looks like it's gonna be some pretty shyt stuff but it's for free, I got a pile sitting here and can't smoke any.. :mjcry:

I boiled some water, filled a cup and put foil over the top, got a little bit sitting on top of that to see if it works.. Dude I got it off told me to put it behind the PS4 but it don't seem to give off much hot air.

:what: just leave bag/jar open for a few hours - a day wtf

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
:what: just leave bag/jar open for a few hours - a day wtf

I'm gonna dry the rest of the shyt properly.. I just need to speed up the process so I can dry enough for a blunt right now!

fukk it, seems to be drying out pretty quickly wit the cup/boiling water.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
I'm gonna dry the rest of the shyt properly.. I just need to speed up the process so I can dry enough for a blunt right now!

leave it out in the open, go buy u some beer, drink a few, in a few hours u should be good. its still gonna have that grassy taste cuz chlorophyl takes time to breakdown.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
pineapple express brehs

CI1D9AQ.jpg

Daps
My own breeding

Strawberry cough x nyc diesel x lavender
sb5.jpg

This is called Caramello (lavender indica pheno x lavender sativa pheno)

SHNrZdb.jpg

Tons of others but this is what I burn mostly

All this holland x cali x colorado shyt is bullshyt. Amsterdam has the original genetics but herb is so easy to grow masterfully, its same quality all around. Just cali loves GSC and anything OG.

OG Kush is a NYC strain called chemdog.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
My own breeding

Strawberry cough x nyc diesel x lavender
sb5.jpg

This is called Caramello (lavender indica pheno x lavender sativa pheno)

SHNrZdb.jpg

Tons of others but this is what I burn mostly

All this holland x cali x colorado shyt is bullshyt. Amsterdam has the original genetics but herb is so easy to grow masterfully, its same quality all around. Just cali loves GSC and anything OG.

OG Kush is a NYC strain called chemdog.

:gladbron: you bred and grew that shyt?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
this tolerance break tho :sadcam: havent smoked since the 5th or something like that. its my birthday in 3 days i need to hurry up and get this zip.