Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Im reading this everywhere but I need more detail

How long is too long to keep it in a jar?

How long should I keep a orange peel in it or bread

I left the jar in car middle component overnight and like 6 of the grams got dry

The rest of it was in the trunk and they pretty much stayed hydrated so I just put them all in a small Jar and took them in the house
I would say check every other day. They also sell small rehydrate packs that you stick to the inside top of your jars. But you might be able to make your own.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
A good strong cheese is one of my favorites. Strong indicas.

Amnesia is shyt i dont enjoy it.

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks.

Do you know how I can remoisturize the batch i already have

Just slightly dampen a small piece of paper towel and put it in the same bag or jar with the herb. But not too close to the herb. Check it every half-hour or so, should perk back up pretty quickly. Orange peel will leave your shyt tasting wack.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Clones are rooted and ready to move to some 30 gallon pots now :takedat:

1Lzj99Pl.jpg

7evens

All Star
Daps
Someone put me onto the one-hitters and I haven't looked back since - they hit well except having to repack every few seconds. I hate rolling but I did pretty well on my first try.

I bought an Indica-sativa mix called Ice and (have low tolerance), had me blasted.

That's the move right there. To hell with being knocked out, I got shyt to do! Microdosing gives a nice pleasant high w/o the anxiety, paranoia, or anything overwhelming in general. A little goes a long way and saves a lot of bread.