Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Picked up some of that Big dikk from the plug. Idk if that's the actual name but it smells piff.
bitp2e.jpg

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Breh why are backwoods so hard to roll
They arent at all bro you just have to teach yourself how.

Unravel it, dont split it. On the mouthpiece of any leaf theres a part where you peel off to start unraveling.

Gut it, wipe or wash the leaf off to get the tobacco and shyt off.

Now bro this right here is where a lot of dudes fukk up. Put weed in the damn wood bro...woods are not for .5s (rollable but smoke that to yourself). They are for at least a gram. People cant roll leafs because they dont put weed in em. Tryin to roll .2s and .4s in woods...leaf all crumpled and shyt...lookin like a burnt broken Lebron leg.

Anyway the way you unravel it is how you roll it.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Breh why are backwoods so hard to roll
Get a pack and roll em till you get it right...I used to roll roaches until I learned how to roll em with the vein...the vein actually makes it burn slower

Also u can patch em up if they have a hole or tear, even take 2 separate pieces and roll them together

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Now bro this right here is where a lot of dudes fukk up. Put weed in the damn wood bro...woods are not for .5s (rollable but smoke that to yourself). They are for at least a gram. People cant roll leafs because they dont put weed in em. Tryin to roll .2s and .4s in woods...leaf all crumpled and shyt...lookin like a burnt broken Lebron leg.

learnt the hard way when i first copped woods
woods need big buds for it to be a fatty , its worth it tho cause that shyt stays burning for a long time

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't need to roll the whole backwood, just use how much you need, and tear the rest off. The only reason to use backwoods or fronto, is because of the thickness of the tobacco leaf, so it burns slower which is needed if you are smoking with others, and its more pure then blunts or cheap cigars, I wouldn't smoke them shyt every time I puff, though, that's too much tobacco, and it dulls the actual weed high because its less weed smoke going into your lungs. I call it a cheap high. Blunts in general was started to help crackheads get off the crack pipe, because the tobacco gives a rush, but its less of an effect then putting straight tobacco into the herb,and it burned for a long time when rolled thick. Its hard to smoke crack in joint paper! Jamaicans started it in Brooklyn, around 1985/1986, at least that's when I first saw them.

I started smoking backwoods in 1996, but after smoking pure good herb for years, all that shyt does is give a rush, mess with the taste of the herb, and not a real high. i just use a sprinkle of tobacco in my herb for the rush, when I want it. That gives less health risk, and a better high.

If I want a blunt, I just roll the leaf of a dutchmaster by itself, since its thin, and don't add too much flavor to the herb.

Last edited:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
You don't need to roll the whole backwood, just use how much you need, and tear the rest off. The only reason to use backwoods or fronto, is because of the thickness of the tobacco leaf, so it burns slower which is needed if you are smoking with others, and its more pure then blunts or cheap cigars, I wouldn't smoke them shyt every time I puff, though, that's too much tobacco, and it dulls the actual weed high because its less weed smoke going into your lungs. I call it a cheap high. Blunts in general was started to help crackheads get off the crack pipe, because the tobacco gives a rush, but its less of an effect then putting straight tobacco into the herb,and it burned for a long time when rolled thick. Its hard to smoke crack in joint paper! Jamaicans started it in Brooklyn, around 1985/1986, at least that's when I first saw them.

I started smoking backwoods in 1996, but after smoking pure good herb for years, all that shyt does is give a rush, mess with the taste of the herb, and not a real high. i just use a sprinkle of tobacco in my herb for the rush, when I want it. That gives less health risk, and a better high.

If I want a blunt, I just roll the leaf of a dutchmaster by itself, since its thin, and don't add too much flavor to the herb.
Woods are all I smoke and thats 3-5 times daily.

May have to rethink my habits.

Daps
Man If I smoked backwoods I'd be smoking that for a long time and probably pass out. Blunts are too much time for me and kill my lungs. I'll smoke a one paper and maybe if I wanna get higher for longer an L. I don't have sessions no more though. Typically u do It by myself and go on about my day.