Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Daps
Lately I've been smoking alot of nyc sour diesel and this shyt called O.G:ohlawd: not O.G kush but OG. This shyt is so powerful. Its has that skunky pungent smell that sour has but stronger. Im about to get hands on some shyt called durban poison.The name excites me but I haven't tried it yet.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Probably just going to stick with one plant (Gelato) in a 30 gallon bag this season.

Topped the Kola yesterday and will start the screening process this weekend.

ECPdlLc.jpg

3 1/2 weeks later :yeshrug:

mrpcwhh.jpg

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I have a small outdoor grow. I have 2x Girl Scout Cookies, 2x Dream Queen (aka Green Crack) 1 Blackjack and 1 Sherbert and 4 bag seeds. I expect between 2 - 3 lbs lbs off each of the clones and still need to sex the bag seeds before putting them into the garden. Gotta love living in Cali :smile:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
have y'all heard of mass roots? It's like a Twitter/IG for stoners. On its surface it's just a bunch of ppl posting pics of wax and colorful buds.

But I see the potential in this...it'll probably blow up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a head shop around bourbon street believe it or not walk in there , I promise somebody in there will help you out.

:wow:

If your about that life you could also ask one of those dreads rocking weed beads and a backpack

:manny:

Be like Aye whooadie let me get some dat loud up off ya

Ya Hurd meh

:birdman:

:lolbron:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a head shop around bourbon street believe it or not walk in there , I promise somebody in there will help you out.

:wow:

If your about that life you could also ask one of those dreads rocking weed beads and a backpack

:manny:

Be like Aye whooadie let me get some dat loud up off ya

Ya Hurd meh

:birdman:

:lolbron:
You talking bout that hypie gypsy place on canal?

Super Ramon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
T-unit
Don't know if this Mango + Weed shyt works or its just a placebo effect from this loud I'm smoking, but I've been pretty stoned my last two outings after eating 3 mangoes 30 minutes before I toked up. :blessed:

.........Let my mind ran free and was paranoid out in them bushes (Literally) hoping that Jason from Friday the thirteenth wasn't real. :sadbron:
I mean, if he real then Blade gonna swoop in and save a breh from that Cac Savage, right?:to:

Any of y'all ever do the mango thing?:ld:

Breh that mango shyt be having me fried :ahh:. I don't eat mangoes but I drink a mango drink. Im doing this from now on:lawd:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
So that mango shyt is real?

Man...the most I can say is try that shyt and see how it works for you. :yeshrug: I did it for the better half of this summer since I got access to mango trees and personally it felt like it helped my high last longer. Could have been the weed I was on, I dunno. Wish I could try it with some some mids and see how long it lasts. Could be a placebo effect, but it doesn't hurt.
Breh that mango shyt be having me fried :ahh:. I don't eat mangoes but I drink a mango drink. Im doing this from now on:lawd:

I'm on this shyt, fullforce when the season starts back next year, man. shyt had me right when I was on it.:noah:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Is it for real that eating mango increase the high? how is that even possible lol