Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

sosaa

All Star
Daps
So how was it? :pachaha:

i jus woke up :lolbron:

soon as i took them bytches my anxiety started to flare up so I just sat on the couch waiting for the game. it crept up on me and hit outta nowhere and i felt heavy asl but i just chilled waitin for the game. game comes on and i can't stop laughing at this nikka bron for some reason :russ:...i really aint wanna move from that couch at all last night and i didnt till i woke up today.. i didnt kno a 25mg piece of candy could get u like that

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i jus woke up :lolbron:

soon as i took them bytches my anxiety started to flare up so I just sat on the couch waiting for the game. it crept up on me and hit outta nowhere and i felt heavy asl but i just chilled waitin for the game. game comes on and i can't stop laughing at this nikka bron for some reason :russ:...i really aint wanna move from that couch at all last night and i didnt till i woke up today.. i didnt kno a 25mg piece of candy could get u like that

Bron is goofy as hell. I'd probably be on the floor laughing at him to if I were in that state of mind :russ:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Don't know if this Mango + Weed shyt works or its just a placebo effect from this loud I'm smoking, but I've been pretty stoned my last two outings after eating 3 mangoes 30 minutes before I toked up. :blessed:

.........Let my mind ran free and was paranoid out in them bushes (Literally) hoping that Jason from Friday the thirteenth wasn't real. :sadbron:
I mean, if he real then Blade gonna swoop in and save a breh from that Cac Savage, right?:to:

Any of y'all ever do the mango thing?:ld:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Don't know if this Mango + Weed shyt works or its just a placebo effect from this loud I'm smoking, but I've been pretty stoned my last two outings after eating 3 mangoes 30 minutes before I toked up. :blessed:

.........Let my mind ran free and was paranoid out in them bushes (Literally) hoping that Jason from Friday the thirteenth wasn't real. :sadbron:
I mean, if he real then Blade gonna swoop in and save a breh from that Cac Savage, right?:to:

Any of y'all ever do the mango thing?:ld:

yeah ive tried the mango thing, they say you're ment to eat the mango and wait like an hour for it to digest and then you smoke, when i did it the high did seem more intense like i felt a difference but i havnt tried it for a while now,, might have to bring it back

try eat a kiwi straight after you smoke breh, shyt is mind blowing on some :krs: shyt, the way the juice and seeds explode in your mouth :noah:

Address_Unknown

Daps
yeah ive tried the mango thing, they say you're ment to eat the mango and wait like an hour for it to digest and then you smoke, when i did it the high did seem more intense like i felt a difference but i havnt tried it for a while now,, might have to bring it back

try eat a kiwi straight after you smoke breh, shyt is mind blowing on some :krs: shyt, the way the juice and seeds explode in your mouth :noah:

....now you going to got me eating Kiwis in the goddamned bush, breh. :beli:
fukk it.:pachaha: Will report back on that shyt. Might help a breh to not stumble back home and go all Iron Chef and wake up fukked up in the morning wondering why the fukk I diced garlic, Celery, onions and leeks into a simple can of Chicken Noodle soup the night before thinking shyt this was a good choice.:snoop:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
....now you going to got me eating Kiwis in the goddamned bush, breh. :beli:
fukk it.:pachaha: Will report back on that shyt. Might help a breh to not stumble back home and go all Iron Chef and wake up fukked up in the morning wondering why the fukk I diced garlic, Celery, onions and leeks into a simple can of Chicken Noodle soup the night before thinking shyt this was a good choice.:snoop:
:russ: ive done the same , woke up with a fuked up belly cause i thought i was a 5 star late night chef

Address_Unknown

Daps
:russ: ive done the same , woke up with a fuked up belly cause i thought i was a 5 star late night chef

Glad I'm not the only stoned idiot when it comes to making simple shyt.
I can vaguely remember looking for all the goddamned vegetables I could find, sauteing that shyt in another pan, swear I'm cheffing up piff.
Don't know what the fukk my fascination is with Celery and Garlic, but I came back the other morning and met a pot of spaghetti and meat balls just INFUSED with the shyt.:gag: I'm gonna have to start making my meals before I toke since I cannot be trusted to be rational with the shyts when I'm high.:facepalm:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Glad I'm not the only stoned idiot when it comes to making simple shyt.
I can vaguely remember looking for all the goddamned vegetables I could find, sauteing that shyt in another pan, swear I'm cheffing up piff.
Don't know what the fukk my fascination is with Celery and Garlic, but I came back the other morning and met a pot of spaghetti and meat balls just INFUSED with the shyt.:gag: I'm gonna have to start making my meals before I toke since I cannot be trusted to be rational with the shyts when I'm high.:facepalm:

breh at least you didnt jugg down a gallon of cold milk and then eat 3 fat carrots :mjcry:

i got dumb high the other night and made spaghetti with chopped chicken breast, broccoli and on top of that cheesy pasta and with minced meat, when i woke up i had to stay on the toilet for a couple of minutes

Address_Unknown

Daps
breh at least you didnt jugg down a gallon of cold milk and then eat 3 fat carrots :mjcry:

i got dumb high the other night and made spaghetti with chopped chicken breast, broccoli and on top of that cheesy pasta and with minced meat, when i woke up i had to stay on the toilet for a couple of minutes

giphy.gif

That sounds about as cracked as the time I went out to blaze, knowing I had two delicious microwavable pizzas on deck. Breh came back in from the brush, turned on that Oven and for the life of me my rational thinking must have fell the fukk out of my nose, 'cause I could NOT get that shyt to work. Ain't had shyt else to eat, so I took 'em out, put 'em in a skillet with a bit of olive oil and fried 'em.:beli:
The fukking mess I made when I had to flip it over to the topping side was just retarded in hind sight...fukk that, shyts hit the spot, half cooked and all.:ohlawd: